Chapter 46 ~ Meant to be

Start from the beginning

I decided to ask him about his sudden announcement, I stepped inside our room only to find him packing his bags and some important documents. I moved near him and wrapped my arms around his torso.

" Where are we all going Abhi? " I asked to which he again called me his curious cat. I pouted and he put that bag again in the closet. He came and laid at his place. He signaled me to some and I did as he said, we both were tired and we definitely need a good sleep. I was about to ask him again but he interrupted me saying " You will get to know tomorrow Tri, now sleep please " he said and hide his face on the crook of my neck.

I was very curious to know everything tired as well. He was massaging my hair which relaxed my body and soon I drifted to my sleep land.

Next day the whole mansion was busy like a railway station, all the staffs were running here and there to arrange things whereas all the family members were sitting in the couch with a frown. I chuckled seeing their reaction. But the one who was the reason for all this was no where to be found with his best friend. We all were done with our packing.

Kiara was angry but was excited for the trip, but that poor soul had to do all the packing alone as Mr. Aniket Maheshwari is missing with my would husband. It's 11 already but they were no where, Kunal and Taniya too came but he don't know about their where about.

LIAR !

We all were waiting for them in the hall when they finally decided to show up. Abhimanyu and Aniket came with a huge smile on their face. But soon Aniket's smile fell seeing his grumpy wife. Kiara was glaring at her. Kavya was crying since the morning because she was missing her father's warm. Aniket ran towards her and picked her up from Kiara's lap and she stopped crying in a minute.

" Mera Ariv best hai, yeh toh papa ki chamchi nikli, kitna kuch try kiya par chup nhi hui aur ab iske god mei jaate hi chup ho gyi ? " Kiara said and Aniket gave her a proud smirk.

" So, let's go " Abhimanyu said " But where are we going ? " Maa asked to which he replied " Soon you all get to know maa ". He came towards me and intertwined our hands. He signaled the staff to pick our bags.

The whole ride was silent but comfortable for both of us, Abhimanyu intertwined our hands while driving. I didn't ask him about the destination as I know him he will not say anything to me but will tease me for us.

We reached airport and to my surprise he arranged his private jet that belongs to Daadu. I frowned as I know this jet belongs to him but it also belongs to our company which is not ours anymore.

I was about to ask him but before I could open my mouth he said " Don't stress your pretty brain love, we got everything back " my eyes widen but I didn't get chance to ask him further questions as he dragged me towards the jet. We all settled inside the jet and our journey begins to don't know where.

I don't know when I slept but when I opened my eyes I found myself on his lap and he was caressing my hairs. He kissed my cheek as soon as I opened my eyes. I roamed my eyes around but to my surprise we were all alone there.

" Where are everyone ? Why are we here alone? " I asked him and rubbed my eyes.

" You were sleeping so I didn't wake you up and I send them all to our main destination " he said and I looked at him in horror.

" What? " I yelled and he gave me a sheepy smile.

" Offo.. so much shouting shouting ? " I turned as I heard Aariv's voice. I sighed at least they are here only.

" Finally you are awake, you husband didn't allow anyone to wake you up and send all the elders to our main destination. Right Abhimanyu? " Kiara said in a teasing tone and looked at him.