Chapter 46 ~ Meant to be

For A Reason We have Named This Series ' THE ECHOES OF DESTINY '

This chapter ! ( no I am not crying )

Next Chapter mei khushi ke aasu royenge hum sab sath mei. 

Target - 5K views

Votes - 700

Comments - 300

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON FIRST AND THEN READ. YOU PEOPLE FORGOT TO CLICK THAT BUTTON. SO FIRST CLICK THAT AND THEN READ

Chapter 47, 48 and 49 is already updated on Stck (scrollstack)

IF YOU WANT ANOTHER UPDATE BY TONIGHT OR TOMORROW'S MORNING JUST COMPLETE THE TARGET FAST! I AM READY WITH THE NEXT FIVE CHAPTERS

AND ALSO YOU WILL FIND MANY NEW NAMES IN THIS CHAPTER, SO KINDLY READ TILL THE BOTTOM. I HAVE MENTIONED THEIR BOOKS TOO.

NOW READ ! ENJOY READING !

Finally everything is going perfect in my life for the very first time

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Finally everything is going perfect in my life for the very first time. My whole family is with me, my loved ones and all this happened only because of the person I love the most in these world.

Just this all would be more great if my heroes would be present here with us today.

They are really the superheroes of my life first my baba then daadu and last my dad. The way he tried to save me that I would never forgot that day not in this life. I wish dad and the baby both were with us today.

I placed my hand over my belly and a lone of tear escaped my eyes but soon it was wiped off by a hand. I looked up only to find him staring at him with love care concern and many more emotion that I couldn't describe. He pulled me in a hug and placed his chin on it. I just love when he placed his chin over my head.

" I don't know where they are but I know only one thing that daadu and dad would have taken a good care of our child. They would be playing with him and going all those that they wanted to do with their grandchild " he said and I could feel his heartbeat thumping loudly. I placed my palm on that spot and found him relaxed. I smiled and looked at him with a smile. He left to change into his comfortable clothes but no before kissing my cheek. I love the way he show his love and affection every time. We went downstairs and have a family dinner with everyone.

Suddenly Abhimanyu stood from his place and said " May I have your attention everyone ". We all looked at him and he said " Please pack your bags and get ready by 12 pm tomorrow and please don't ask me anything you all will get to know everything soon but please just get get by 12 tomorrow " he said and left the dinning room leaving all of us confused.