"Bhaiya ap ko yahn rehna ha ap reh sakte ha apka ghar ha leken Ayzel kahi nhi jayegi!" Ilhaan wiped his tears but took step back and replied firmly.

Izhaan had no idea he was this close to Ayzel but surprisingly this didn't matter him as it would have happen couple of years before he nodded.

"Me jaraha hu uske pass." Ilhaan said and walked away.

Izhaan quickly composed himself.

"Mama ki surgery kitni deair ki ha?" He asked Azaan.

"Mujhe nhi pata bhai Rehaan bhai ne sab handle kia ha!" Azaan replied.

Izhaan nodded.

Ayzel woke up and tried to move her hand but she felt a sharp pain in her hand she looked at her hand and it was attached to Iv Ayzel than looked here and there and than reality came crashing to her she was in hospital so were her parents.

Ayzel tried sitting up but a gentle hand pushed her back she looked up and found Alizeh's soft smile looking at her.

"Kesi tabiyat ha?" Alizeh asked.

Ayzel was surprised she thought she will never talk to her but she was surprisingly welcoming.

Ayzel was to shy to reply her she was sure Izhaan wont like it. So she just nodded.

Rehaan came in with a angry look on his face. Ayzel looked away because she knew what was coming.

"Kaha ha wo biscuit jo mene dia tha?" Rehaan asked sternly.

Ayzel looked away scared she dumped the biscuit when Rehaan walked away thats makes her hungry was almost 14 hours now that is why her body was very week.

Alizeh noticed Ayzel getting scared.

"Rehaan relax!" Alizeh said gently.

"Please Alizeh!" Rehaan showed her his palm.

"Jawab do!" Rehaan turned his attention back to Ayzel.

"Kia hua?" Ilhaan and Azaan barged in.

Rehaan rolled his eyes and their fake concern.

"Me khana mangarha hu and you are eating it clear? Uske bad medications leni ha dont argue with me on this!" Rehaan said firmly.

"Assalam Alikum!" Kiraan and Aliyaan entered and kiran rushed to Ayzel. Ayzel hugged her as she finally found some relief.

Rehaan looked at Aliyaan and decided to ask him rather than Ayzel's brothers.

"Cafeteria se sandwich or fresh juice leke aou she needs to eat!" He ordered Aliyaan.

Aliyaan glared at Ayzel and left she starved herself and ended up in emergency she was a fool a certified fool.

"Mummy?" Ayzel asked Ilhaan.

"Surgery finish nhi hui abhi!" Ilhaan replied.

"Bhaiya kaha ha tum dono ke?" Alizeh asked and Ayzel tightened her grip on kiran's hand.

"Jahan ha usko bolo wohi rahe!" Rehaan snapped.

"Rehaan!" Alizeh glared at him and he shrugged in return.

"Bhaiya wohi hai!" Azaan replied.

Aliyaan came back with breakfast tray and at the same time Rehaan's phone started ringing his was his duty call.

"Make sure she eats!" Rehaan gave a pointed glare to besties and left.

Ayzel took a bite than stopped eating.