I

LIAM

"But Dad! Why do I need to get married first? I mean, other kingdom will always give their throne to the heir, then the heir will marry someone after that..", I protest. Dad look at me, something is playing his mind as his thinking looks are getting more visible to his face. I look back to him and wait for any responds, but nothing comes out from him. "Dad! You heard me or what?", I ask and he snap out from whatever he's having in his mind. He look at me and this time with stern look plasters on his face. "You want the throne, so do what I told you so! I'm not long anymore, Liam.. My time is about to come and before I go, I want to see you marry someone... I want to be there, watching every bits of those happy moments.. I might not have the chance, to see if you and your new wife have baby..", his voice becomes smaller and smaller, at the last part. I sigh heavily and shook my head. I know that Dad is sick and of course, I want to do whatever he ask me to but marry at this age aren't something I'd expect he'd ask me to do. I sigh and finally gives in to him. "Okay, Dad.. I'll find my mate...", I look up to my Dad. He have this weak smile plaster on his face. I sigh silently and nods, before excuse myself out from Dad's office. My mind is all mess up and I don't know what I should do. "Okay, focus, Liam! Focus, that's all you need!", I tell to myself. I nods and take deep breath, before I release with sigh, along. I walk down the hallway, heading back to the staircase and that's when I meet my sister, Ruth. "Hey, Li... Wow, things doesn't go like you planned?", she look at me. I sigh and nods. "Dad still want me to marry a girl, before I get my throne..", I purse my lips. She smile weakly and hug me, comfortingly. My sisters are already married with the guys they loves very and I'm still not ready for another relationship. Yes, I've been in serious relationships with 2 girls in quite a time but nothing last. I broke up with them, right after I found out that they've cheated on me, not for once but for quite lot.

I'm still recovery from my last breakup and Dad already request me to find someone for me to spend the rest of my life with. "It's okay, Li.. I know that you're strong to find better ones, than last few shitty relationship of yours.. I bet this time, the girl are the best for you..", she smile weakly to me. I hums and nods lightly, before thanks her. She nods and we pull away from the embrace, as she excuse herself to check on my little nephew that's asleep in the room. I nods and walk down the stairs, heading to the kitchen. My mum died couple years ago and the palace have been little silents although we've have new babies in the palace. I've already have 2 nieces and 1 nephew and I'm so jealous of my sisters' family. I also want to have my own family, but am I ready for that? I sigh and shook my head, head to the kitchen right after I reach the ground. I get a mug from the drawer and wash it, before I pour some cold blood into the mug. My hands curls around the cold mug and stares blankly to the wall in front me. I lean back against the counter near the cabinets and sigh escapes from my lips. "I hope you're still here, Mum.. I need your advice for this..", I purse my lips. I shook my head and drink the drinks in my mug. My mind suddenly playing this image of my used to be dream girl. She have this soft, pale-white face, plump lips, pointy nose, big hazel brown eyes like mine but even lighter, tall but not too taller than me, petite figure. "If she's really exist..", I sigh and rolls my eyes. I finish my drinks and wash my mug, place it on the dry rack. I walk out from the kitchen and bump into Andrew, Ruth's husband. "Hey, Li..", he smile. I return the gaze with weak ones. "Is everything alright with you?", he ask, enter the kitchen. I hums and watch every of his steps. He walk to the sink and wash Michael's milking bottle. The small bottle looks so adorable, which makes me more jealous of it. I think I really am ready to have family, by my ownself. "Yeah, I'm fine.. Just thinking..", I tell. He hums and turns around to me, wiping his wet hands with handcloth. "Yeah, Ruth told me about it..", he tell, purse his lips. I hums and nods. "Well, if there's anything you want to ask, I'll be ready to help..", he smile. I nods and thanks him. He soon to walk out the kitchen with me and we split up to different direction. I head back upstairs to my room, to starts packing my bag. Maybe the idea of me marrying at this age, aren't that bad actually. I starts to think of my own baby, just makes me more excited to have my own family.