The Perfect Performance Pt.2 | Lyney

♡♤♢

♡♤♢

Time Skip ( 30 minutes before Performances)

"Alright, all performers, when you're done with your act, you're free to go sit with the audience and enjoy the rest of the show." Yoimiya announced. "It's almost show time so all performers be ready on stand by and remember your cues."

"You can do this, Furina! You can do this!" Furina walked onto the stage and declared, "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for having us here tonight! We're just as excited, as I'm sure all of you are, to learn about each other and our cultures! Thank you all and enjoy watching performances from Fontaine and Inazuma!"

The audience clapped as the "lights" began to dim and the first group went on.

"Yo, yo, yo I'm Itto and this is my crew, together were the Arataki Gang!" Itto shouted. Shinobu began beatboxing a beat while he started rapping.

"Woah they're actually pretty good." Some people started whispering.

"Chiori, if I wear anymore makeup I'm going to look like a clown." (y/n) quietly joked. "Oh shush, I'm just adding a few touch ups." Chiori lightly padded on her face.

"Lyney and Lynette, you guys are on next." Furina quietly announced. "Okay we're just finishing up, thank you." Lynette whispered.

"Break a leg, you guys." (y/n) smiled. "I'll do my best to watch."

"Thanks, we look forward to your performance but until then..Focus on me, okay?" Lyney winked at her. (y/n) nodded, "alright."

"Cmon Lyney!" Lynette quietly whispered. Lyney followed her and pretended to wipe away his tears. "She resisted my charm.." He uttered.

"What charm?" She casually said.

"How dare you?! To think I've been hurt by my own sister..." Lyney dramatically gasped before going on stage.

"Ahem! Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen! My name's Lyney and this is my sister Lynette. And we're going to show you some real magic!" Lyney proclaimed.

The entire audience cheered and got excited. "For my first trick I'm going to make my sister teleport across the stage." Lyney said while Lynette rolled out two boxes. "She'll start in the box on the right and then magically appear in the box on the left ."

Lynette waved to the audience and closed the door to the right box. "...3...2...1!" Lyney opened the box and Lynette was gone, leaving the audience surprised.