The Perfect Performance | Lyney

♡♤♢

♡♤♢

A/N: This one shot takes place after the Roses and Muskets event. Enjoy!

♡♤♢

(Third Pov)

Lyney, Lynette, and Freminet have heard stories about Inazuma from their Father or the other Harbingers before. But they never imagined actually getting the chance to visit the nation anytime soon. Not until this opportunity finally came...

"Lynette, what's going on?" Lyney was looking at all the luggages and bags placed on the floor.

"Father suddenly said that we're leaving for Inazuma today." Lynette was currently upstairs folding the last bit of clothes she would bring.

"I'm sorry, what?" He looked at his sister blankly.

Lynette came down stairs and sighed at her brother's confusion, "The Kamisato Clan has organized a huge cultural event for Fontaine and Inazuma. Father thinks it's an excellent idea for us to go and see Teyvat outside of Sneznaya or Fontaine."

"But what about Father or the people of Fontaine? What if they get attacked?" Lyney asked, a little anxious.

"Father is perfectly capable of keeping everything under control within the House of the Hearth. Plus the Duke and Mousier Neuvillette are watching over Fontaine too." Lynette said while helping Freminet carry the last of the luggages to the front door.

"I take it that we'll be putting on a show once we arrive." Lyney stated after looking through some luggages. When did they even have time to pack all this stuff?

"Well we wouldn't be packing so much if we weren't. So why don't you make yourself useful and help us get everything on the carriage?"

"Heh, and I thought Father was always the one barking orders." Lyney chuckled. Lynette shot him an unamused look which caused him to dryly cough.

"So uh are you guys okay with leaving Fontaine for a little while?" Freminet asked, breaking the silence.

"Honestly, I'm a little relieved. Fontaine is great but we've never really gone anywhere new and exciting. So, I think this is a great opportunity for us." Lynette slightly smiled.

Freminet hopped in the carriage after the twins, "I've heard that there will be some new people performing too.."

"Wait, really? Like who?" Lyney asked curiously.

"Well I wouldn't consider Chiori new people." Lynette sipped her tea. "But I've heard some members of the uh Arataki gang, I believe it was, are performing."