Back in France, Raoul didn't care if Most of the Nobles and Bourgeoisie hated his guts for preferring the company of the commoners to theirs. Francis could understand why his young master preferred the company of the commoners. Those Nobles and Bourgeoisie are a bunch of self-centered discriminatory pricks who were only concerned with their reputation and status. They only approached the young master because he was the son of Duke Jules Dreux-Soubize who was one of the most influential people in their country and said to have good relations with their country's 1st president.

Now here in Britain, aside from the Queen and her very close confidants, no one was aware of his young master's 'true' status. Most of the nobles in this country view his young master with distaste. Even if his young master wouldn't care how he was viewed here, it was Francis's duty as a servant to maintain his young master's reputation and honor.

By making the wrong move, Francis doesn't want to give those disgusting nobles the attrition to tarnish his young master's reputation.

Hiding his disgust toward this eccentric noble dress and acting as a servant in front of him, Francis responded.

" Very well, Monsieur Moriarty. I accept your invitation. It was 'gracious' and 'noble' of you to show concern towards a mere lowly servant. "

Louis ignored the sarcasm hidden beneath Francis' words and stopped himself from biting back. Ushering Francis, they entered the gates of Moriarty Manor. They passed the garden where they were greeted by Fred who was tending to the roses.

Eventually, they entered the main door of the manor and headed toward the parlor room where William and Albert could be seen and heard having a conversation about William's day as a professor at Durham University. Besides William is a man whom Francis met back at the party in Oxford-Maximilian manor, he remembered that the man's name was Sebastian Moran.

Albert and William stopped in the middle of their conversation when they noticed Louis and Francis's arrival. With an amiable smile on his face, William initiated the greeting while in his seat.

" It's a pleasure to meet you again, Sir Francis. "

Returning the greeting with a bow, Francis replied.

" It's an honor to meet you, Professor Moriarty. "

Glancing at Albert, Francis greeted him as well.

" It's also an honor to meet you again, Earl Moriarty. "

Last but not least, Francis also greeted Moran.

" It's a pleasure to meet you again, Mr. Moran. "

With the greetings, William's smile becomes more friendly.

" You must be tired Sir Francis. Please sit on the chair. "

Francis unconsciously gulped when William suggested that he take a seat. The only vacant chair was the one beside Earl Moriarty!

Seeing his hesitation, Albert also directed Francis an amiable smile.

" Sir Francis doesn't need to be worried. We are inside the Moriarty Manor. We can throw the pleasantries and courtesies aside. You would be excused for your behavior. Your health is more important, Sir Francis. "

With the pair of crimson and Emerald eyes gazing at him, Francis' heart skipped a beat. For a moment, in Albert's place, he saw the silhouette of someone.

A familiar person who Francis feared and respected at the same time. The cold and predatory golden eyes looked at him with amusement. A handsome man whose face and hand are splattered with crimson.

" Francis would keep this a secret, is not he? After all, he was a good servant who knew how to keep his mouth shut. "

For a brief moment, he saw the visage of Duke Dreux-Soubize in Albert. The brief moment didn't escape the attentive eyes of William, Albert, Moran, and Louis. They noticed Francis's expression of fear and a look of recognition.

" Sir Francis, are you feeling well? "

Albert showed an expression of concern. Blinking his eyes, Francis gazes at Albert.

" I am feeling fine, Earl Moriarty. However, I must decline your offer to sit beside you. I am after all a servant, someone who wasn't worthy to take a seat beside Earl Moriarty. But.. Would it be alright if I moved the chair beside Mister Moran?  "

In response, William, Albert, and Moran are amused by Francis's response. Chuckling briefly, Albert replied.

" I allow it. "

" Thank you. "

After moving the chair beside Moran, Francis takes a seat. A minute later, Jack Renfield arrived carrying tea and snacks in a cart. After accepting a cup of tea and taking a sip, William initiated the conversation.

" From the letter we received days ago given to Fred by young master Raoul, we know that you would arrive to deliver your young master's consolation gifts. We know that these gifts are an apology for what happened at the party. It was unneeded. When you return to your young master, can Sir Francis tell you that there is no need for young master Raoul to apologize?  "

Francis nodded his head and replied.

" However, Professor Moriarty it would make my young master glad if you accepted the apology gifts. "

" Oh, of course. We have no intention of rejecting the gifts. It is disrespectful to the sincerity and efforts of young master Raoul. "

At the empty spots on the table, Francis placed the gifts for them.

The first gift is 3 vintage red wines from Burgundy France. Specifically, it is from the Domaine De la Romanée-Conti. Back in Raoul's original world, it was known as one of the world's greatest wine producers and most expensive wines that exist.

In this world and at its present time, it has already a great reputation. Founded in the year 1869 by Jacques-Marie Duvault-Blochet and supported by Duke Jules Dreux-Soubize. The biggest and only benefactor of the founder and vineyard workers at the Romanée-Conti. The wines are a gift for Earl Moriarty.

The Second is a cookbook recipe for the various dishes around the world. The servants back at the Oxford-Maximilian manor noted that Louis had shown interest in the various foods prepared at the party.

The 3rd gift is a book containing 5 mathematical problems for William Moriarty. The book contains the infamous 5 out of the 23 Hilbert problems. 10 of the problems were published by the German Mathematician David Hilbert in the Year 1900 at the 2nd International Congress of the Mathematicians in Paris while the rest of those would be translated into English at year 1902.

Currently, David Hildert is just a 17-year-old young man attending Friedrichskolleg Gymnasium.

The 4th gift is a 2 box of cigarettes for Sebastian Moran. Francis suggested it to Raoul since one of the servants back at the party saw Moran smoking in the gardens. At first, Raoul was reluctant at the idea but eventually conceded since he didn't know anything that Sebastian Moran would like for a gift. Of course, aside from the 2 boxes of expensive tobacco cigarettes, there was a paper for Sebastian Moran describing a very graphic description of the various ways and gruesome ways that a tobacco cigarette is harmful to the human body and to the people around the smoker.

Lastly, the gift is a painting for Fred.

While Albert, Louis, William, and Moran are surprised by their gifts, the gift for Fred is a surprise to them.

It is a colored painting on a small canvas. A portrait of Fred dressed in simple white clothes with his familiar blue scarf hanging on his neck. He was smiling gently while he was holding a bouquet of sunflowers out in a grass field.

After accepting the gifts and holding their opinions inside their minds, William asked.

" Is young master Raoul resting at the Oxford-Maximilian Manor? "

With an irritated yet tired glance, Francis replied.

" Resting? I'm afraid not. Young Master Raoul is currently spending his time at Baker Street and visiting Mister Holmes and Dr. Watson. "