Serenity (tumblr)

"Are you sure you can take me again, love?"

Draco held a gentle grip on your hips, steadying you as you shifted onto his lap, knees dropping on either side of him, body slightly shaking and legs burning from the previous events; him on top of you, hips roughly slamming into yours at an incredibly fast pace – over and over again.

Now, his touch was full of tenderness, soft against your skin yet firm enough to help you position yourself right over his reappearing erection.

With Draco's guidance, you were able to sink onto his length with ease, burying him deeper and deeper inside of you until he filled you all the way. A soft groan escaped his lips at the warm feeling, the sound shooting straight to your core – causing a tingly feeling to spread throughout your whole body.

Draco brought his hands up to cup your face gently, caressing the blushed skin with his thumbs while letting you get comfortable in your position.

"We'll take it slow this time, yeah?" The husky tone of his voice and the caring look on his face made your heart flutter.

With your hands resting on his chest, you leaned forward a little, feeling Draco's shaky breaths against your skin, full of anticipation as you brushed your lips against his ever so lightly, almost teasingly slow, making his craving for you unbearable – in desperate need to satisfy it.

And that's exactly what he did by letting his teeth sink into your lower lip, biting it gently before sliding his tongue over yours. A wave of warmth washed over you as you gave into him completely, focused on how soft he felt against your mouth.

His taste, his scent, his hands wandering all over your body, squeezing, stroking your skin, it was intoxicating, outright addictive.

The lingering burn in your hips was quickly disregarded as you started moving them – small circles at first, then left to right, right to left – the perfect friction that had Draco groan into your mouth as he kept kissing you.

"You're gonna be the death of me." His words were muffled against your lips as he spoke, trailing lots of small kisses from the corner of your mouth down to your neck. Your eyes fluttered shut at the sensation, hands ghosting from his chest up to his shoulders, using them for support as you began to slide up and down on his cock slowly.

Draco leaned back against the headboard, admiring the way you looked on top of him, watching as you rode him with trembling legs.

Almost instinctively, his hands found their way to your hips, grabbing them to guide you up and down on him faster.

"That's it, pretty girl." His words encouraged you to pick up the pace even more, not helping with the burn in your muscles that spread with every bounce.

"Look at you, being so good for me." The continuous sweet praises kept you going for a little bit longer before your legs gave up on you, cramping, causing you to drop down on his dick completely. A grunt escaped Draco at the sudden movement.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Dray–" You tried pushing yourself back up with your knees on either side of him, only to drop back down right away. A frustrated sob escaped your lips – you didn't want to disappoint him.

"Easy, love." The blonde hooked his index finger under your chin, making you look at him before using his hands to trace comforting circles on your trembling thighs, hoping to calm you down a little. "I've got you, okay? Let me take control now."

No time was waisted as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders and snuggled up against his warm body – The comfort he gave you was unmatched.

Draco placed his left hand next to him onto the mattress for support while his right hand found your waist, helping you lift yourself back up before he started thrusting himself into you, slow and gentle movements that still hit the right spot deep inside of you each time.

His heavy breathing turned into slight panting against your shoulder as he built up speed, still managing to pepper the skin with lots of small kisses.

The boy made it his goal to make you cum with him, so when he felt himself getting closer, his hand reached down, disappearing between your bodies to rub at your sensitive clit.

You felt Draco smirk against your shoulder as your breath hitched. He enjoyed the way your nails dug into his skin, the sound of your muffled groans against his neck, the familiar feeling of your walls clenching around him – He knew very well that he was getting you closer and closer to your release.

"Ready to cum, love?" He was breathless as he whispered the question into your ear, dangerously close to his own climax. "I need you to cum with me now."

Those words were all you needed.

Your whole body tensed up for a moment as the pressure that has been built up so slowly, so sensually reached it's peak, making you bury your face even deeper into his neck, holding fast onto him before it released all at once, crashing over you like a wave.

The second that Draco felt you pulsating around him, all self control was dissipated. Quiet grunts spilled from his lips as he let go inside of you, only managing a few more lazy thrusts to ride out both of your highs before the strength to move left him completely.

Comfortable silence filled the room as your bodies relaxed into each other, breaths and heartbeats slowly steadying.

Neither of you cared to move.

It was the feeling of Draco still inside of you, the feeling of you keeping him warm that made you stay in that position, wanting to be as close as possible, feel each other as long as possible.

His warm hands moved from your waist, over your hips and down to your thighs, lightly caressing the skin before giving them a gentle, yet intense massage – A true blessing for your sore muscles.

Providing you with aftercare was a priority of his, no expectations, ever. He always made sure to make you feel comfortable and cared for.

"Dray, I might never get off of you if you keep doing that." You muttered, a small groan following right after as Draco applied some more pressure. He chuckled at your reaction.

"That's alright with me, darling."

Your whole body shivered on top of his as he started moving his fingertips slowly up and down your exposed back, the cool metal of his ring grazing your skin occasionally, creating goosebumps all over.

"Hold up–" His voice was barely above a whisper as he reached for the shirt next to him with one hand, the other one still on your back. "Let me put this on you."

You were careful as you shifted on his lap to sit up straight, slipping into the black shirt he held up above your head. The scent of his cologne lingered in the soft material, causing you to take in a deep breath as Draco smoothed it out, stroking along your sides.

"Looks so fucking good on you." Pride filled his eyes as he scanned your body with an almost intimidating gaze, hand stroking at your hair. "Oh, and before you even ask – just keep it."

"I wouldn't have asked this time, I swear." You didn't even try to sound convincing at this point.

"Oh, please." He rolled his eyes jokingly before grabbing your chin to pull you in for a kiss, gently capturing your bottom lip in between his, lingering to keep you close.

A satisfied smirk formed on Draco's face as you sighed in content, your faces only a hair's breadth apart now.

"So, how about I run us a bath?"