Hogwarts Express (tumblr)

SUMMARY: Draco fucks Y/N to prove a point to Harry who he knows is hiding in the storage compartment above, watching the whole thing.

REQUESTED: first of all, i absolutely love your writing!!! ok so you know how on the train in sixth year harry was spying on draco in the compartment? what if draco and y/n have sex in front of him while he's still under the cloak and draco is like "put on a show." 👀 i've been thinking about this nonstop for days

WARNINGS: dirty talk, public sex, choking, oral (both receiving), slut shaming, probably more idk

"Hogwarts," Draco scoffs, a sneering look on his face as he fiddles absentmindedly with his fingers on the table in front of you, "what a pathetic excuse for a school. I think I'd pitch myself off the Astronomy Tower if I thought I had to continue for another two years."

You frown from where you're leaning your head on his shoulder, your senses consumed by Draco. All you can smell is his expensive cologne and the peppermint of his shampoo, the smooth material of his suit's blazer brushing your cheek as you stare across at Pansy and Blaise. They look equally as confused as you do. Draco hadn't been the same since his father had been sent to Azkaban, all thanks to Harry Potter, Draco had said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Pansy questions.

"Let's just say, I don't think you'll see me wasting my time with Charms class next year," Draco mutters bitterly.

Blaise snickers lightly and Draco's eyes snap to him in an instant– venomous and daring. It's the kind of cold look that anybody would dread getting from a Malfoy.

"Amused, Blaise?" Draco sneers, "We'll see just who's laughing in the end."

You miss the tiny metallic clanging noise from above your heads, and so do Blaise and Pansy from where they'd sending you questioning looks, as if you should know why your boyfriend's suddenly acting like the four of you haven't spent the past six years exchanging all your secrets and hanging out at any free moment you may have.

Draco knows who's there. Your ex-boyfriend. His enemy. Harry Potter. He pisses Draco off even more with the way he always stares at you. It gives Draco an idea.

Draco's gaze flickers down from the storage racks above your heads and back down at you when you finally lift your head from his shoulder. You reach for his hands that are on the table and pull them underneath innocently. You give his hand a squeeze and keep your fingers intertwined on his lap, watching as his shoulders relaxed slightly beside you.

The rest of the train journey is less tense. Draco doesn't suggest anything else as solemnly as he had been, and you all talk about your summers. Well, you, Blaise, and Pansy do– everybody knows Draco definitely did not spend his summer eating the finest food in France like he usually did.

As you're listening to Blaise talk about his mother's latest fiancé, you feel Draco's hand snake from your hand and drift to your leg. It's bare beneath your school skirt, the British September weather not yet cold enough for a pair of tights. You know he's glad that you decided to get changed early. You shiver at his icy fingertips on your thigh, pursing your lips together when he gives it a rather rough squeeze.

He glides his hand up and down, leaving goosebumps in his wake as he tries to remain as casual as possible, keeping a hard look on his face whilst he stares at Blaise. You're also trying to appear neutral, cursing your boyfriend for having such a thing for getting off in public. One day you were going to get caught, and that was the day you would also be disowned by your family.

He keeps you in suspense for the last hour of the train journey. At that point, the dark green panties that you're wearing are absolutely soaked, sticking to your pussy and even dampening the top of your thighs. His hand hadn't left your leg once, trailing close to where you desired him the most, where your clit throbbed and pulsated, and then back down closer to your knee to give you a breather.