The taller woman steps off the bed and removes her panties, then climbs on quickly before she can see anything. Jennie sits up and push the covers down to her thighs and slip her hand inside her own panties. She's so turned on by what's about to happen, she could probably cum with just this teasing.

Lisa goes to the end of the bed and leans her back against the footboard. Her face is now bright red, and the Korean know she's probably a little embarrassed to be so open and exposed. But her brave punk princess takes a deep breath and then slowly spreads her legs, pulling her knees up as she goes.

Lisa's perfect pussy lips looks so pink and tempting. Her labia are shiny with her passion, and her clit peeks out from between them, just begging to be touched. Jennie licks her lips, her eyes focus between Lisa's legs as she starts stroking her own wetness with two of her fingers. God, she's so aroused.

"Touch yourself."

"Jennie, I can't. Let me straddle your leg and rub my pussy against you again, until I get off."

"No, Lisa. Use your fingers. I want to watch you masturbate. Finger yourself with one hand and touch your clit with the other."

There's a hint of defiance in Lisa's eyes, but the way it dilates into full black assures Jennie how turned on the Thai was with her demand.

Jennie watches as Lisa puts a finger to her own mouth to wet it, and then move it down to her clit and starts rubbing. Jennie finally gets frustrated with her own restrictions and push the sheet away from her legs and her own panties off completely. Jennie spread her legs wide and really starts touching herself, too—one hand busy rubbing her wet slit up and down as she watches Lisa's own hand move to her pussy.

Jennies starts to rub her palm across her barely covered nipples and the top of her breasts, imagining it's Lisa's hand. Jennie choked back a cry when Lisa cums for her. She witnesses the Thai's body tense up and throws her head back with a cry. Lisa slowly rubs her clit as her legs lock up and her hips move in time. Jennie observes the other woman's pussy pulse around those long fingers as she rubbed herself off harder with her own digits, almost punishing, wishing it was buried inside Lisa.

After a moment, the taller woman's breathing evens out and sated gives Jennie a shy smile of satisfaction. Jennie feels the violent spark of need with that smirk, and she needs to see it...

"Again."

"Jennie..."

"Again, Lalisa. Now." She commands but she can hear the pleading in her own voice but Jennie doesn't care. She needs to see it again.

The Thai spreads her legs wider and begins to rub again, Jennie's demands turning Lisa on even more. The second orgasm doesn't take as long, and in a few minutes Lisa's cumming.

Watching Lisa orgasm once again is all she can stand. She hasn't stopped rubbing her pussy since she took off her panties, so it only takes her less than ten seconds before she was cumming, too. As her orgasm takes her over, the Korean had to physically restrain herself shouting by biting her own lower lip as she shudders in pleasure. She has the sudden vicious need to leave a mark on Lisa, and if she didn't hold herself back at the last second, she would have shouted that word that might ruin everything—

"Mine."

"What was that Ms. Kim?"One of the men asks, and she blinks her eyes, trying to focus on where she was.

"Excuse me?"

"You just said 'mine'. Did we misinterpret the ownership area?"

"No, sorry. I thought we were discussing something else."

The project manager gives her a quizzical look as if to check to see if she's okay. That would be accurate since Jennie has never misunderstood anything they have gone over.

At that moment her office phone buzzes.

"Ms. Kim, Hank is here to see you," Marie says, and she's thankful for the interruption.

"Gentlemen, if you'll excuse me, I've got another meeting I need to attend." She stands and the team exits. Just a second after the last guy is out, Hank comes in.

He's a big guy, but blends in and comes across pretty ordinary. Just a middle-aged guy. Average height, average face. Pretty much the perfect person to not draw attention to himself—including attention from law enforcement.

"Ms. Kim."

They walk over to the small couches that face one another and both take a seat, one on each.

"So, give me the update I know you've got," she starts. It's best to just get to the point with Hank.

The man pulls a manila envelope out of his jacket and opens it up. He's written a report and provided pictures.

"I've been keeping a guy on Lily for the past few weeks, but from what I can tell, it hasn't turned up much. She's checked back into the motel she was at a few times, but mostly stays at a Dan's warehouse over on Hangul Street. She seems to be pretty far under his clutch, running deliveries and sticking close to him."

"I don't care about what Daniel is up to, I just want to make sure he isn't coming after my Lisa."

"Your Lisa?" Hanks says, giving Jennie whom he threats as her own daughter a half smile.

Jennie gives Hank a look that says he's crossing a line, and he goes back to the report.

"I asked around and found out some interesting information you might like to know. Apparently sister dear was so deep in debt with Dan she had no way of paying it back. So she either had to work it off or come up with another offer."

"What do you mean 'another offer'?"

"Dan is in to some bad shit. Arms dealing, drug manufacturing, and there are whispers of sex trafficking."

Jennie's heart stops beating at his last words, and she feels all the blood leave her face.

"Yes, ma'am. It's what you think. Dan wants Lalisa. I think he set up bad deals for Lily in order to have her so far in debt, that was the only way out. From what I hear though, he isn't looking to sell her, I think he just wants her. But ma'am before you get tangled in this, I think that Dan isn't a guy you want to get in the way of."

Jennie glares at Hank and shakes her head.

"Thought you'd be like that, miss. Look, Miss Kim, I'm not going anywhere, and if it comes to it, I know we can handle it, but I wouldn't be able to show my face to your grandfather when we meet in afterlife, if I didn't try to warn you and get you away from trouble, yeah?"

"I understand, thank you, Hank." She says nodding her head. It's the only response to what he's telling her. She can't let Lalisa go. Not yet. Not ever.

"I've done as much research on Dan as I can, and it seems to me the best option we have is to offer him something else he wants just as much, or take him out. I'll keep looking for other options, but so far this is it."

Jennie has no doubt Hank would take Dan out without a second thought. "What else could she want more than her?" Jennie questions, because she herself can't think of one thing that would be more valuable than Lisa.

"I don't know, Ma'am. But if this gets ugly, you ready to go down that road?"

She nods her head, and it's all the confirmation Hank needs. He grabs the envelope and puts everything back in his jacket pocket and walks out. There's no way Jennie could let Daniel, or anyone for that matter, get their hands on Lisa.

After Hank shuts the door behind him, Jennie gets up the couch, and walked towards the glass window overlooking the city, fingers against her lips. The CEO thinks back to everything she has done to get to where she is now and what she would do in order to keep her life how she wants it.

She stood like that until the sun sets and Marie walks into her office telling Jennie she's leaving for the day.

"Goodnight," She says, and checks the time. It's almost eight and she needs to get home to her Lalisa.