💡The Bright Lights 💡

Took awhile to get motivation, but I finally finished these little goobers!

Test Tube (5), Fan (5), Bot (4 in robot years), and Bow (4)!

Test Tube Flagon: The lovable, intelligent, yet awkward smartie of the group! Testy loves science and performs many experiments (that are approved by the teachers) on her classmates or just asks questions she has in general, some that the adults don't have any answers to. She's obsessed with scientists like Bill Nye and the Magic School Bus, always eager to learn more and (hopefully) make the world a better place with her discoveries! She lives with her wacky and science-obsessed parents, Dr. Vial Flagon and Dr. Rack Keenan (one of whom is a botanist and the other is a chemist). 

Fan Tamboli-Shan

The self-proclaimed fanatic of the gang. He's interested in all sorts of things like Meeple products and the class. He was always interested in the Inanimate Insanity class in their first year and practically begged his parents to let him be in the class (his mother, Uchiwa, is a Chinese food delivery worker and would usually bring the teacher's food to the school where he would just tag along).

He has a phone for whatever reason. Not even his parents know where he got it, but at least he's happy to learn more every day with their parental lock and "kid-appropriate" apps. Though, Fan can cheat through their lock and access more online (no inappropriate sites, please.) He stores this in his fanny pack whenever it's not in use.

He publishes new info he learned every week in his father's, Chopstick, newspaper section for everyone to read. He had to bribe hard for that to work.

Fan has a (not official) radio show that his dad set up, and interviews his friends for fun.

Of Indian and Chinese heritage.

Fan has ADHD and Autism 

Bot Flagon: Bot was originally an attempt to "bring Bow back' but only ended up creating a sweet and compassionate robot who is very close with their creators, Fan and Test Tube (who they sometimes treat/see as their older siblings). Bot is constantly going through new trends and fashion styles to find themself, and is willing to help others who are struggling. They currently live with Test Tube's family and usually help Test Tube with her experiments.

Bot hates being compared/mistaken for Bow, but the two are great friends surprisingly! Bow treats Bot as a little sibling in a way and sends them weird memes and drawings.

They love scene-core and techno music!

They also like pretending they're a butterfly; they have built-in wings and antennas that serve the purpose of glowing up at night and mimicking a butterfly's. 

Bow von Threadson: At only five, this ghosty gal survived death and now is more bubbly and tech-savvy than ever! Though she can be a tad bit clingy to close family and friends, and she'll do whatever she can to make them stay with her- this could be due to the fear of being forgotten (athazagoraphobia) and being locked in a small, cramped box for some time (claustrophobia).