4.

Bada's Pov

I was on my way to see Audrey. Finally, the day has come and today is our 5th anniversary but something came up so she has to leave early without waking me up. I bought her flowers and chocolates to brighten up her day because I know she'd love these.

“Asan boss niyo?” tanong ko kay Coleen pagpasok na pagpasok ko sa loob ng shop nila.

“Ay ikaw pala Ms. Bada. She's inside her office and talking with someone.” She responded.

“Someone?” I frowned, trying to figure out who the person is.

“Yup. I think friend niya yung pumunta and this is my first time to see her.”

“Really? Oh thank you. Maghihintay na lang ako rito sa labas.” I just said and went to a vacant table.

Maya maya nagsisidatingan na yung mga customers kaya I decided to help them since hindi pa naman lumalabas si Audrey.

“Ms. Bada, you don't have to—”

“I insist.” I smiled at her and assured Coleen. I helped them to serve and cleaned up the tables.

“Coleen, hindi ba may order tayong darating tod.... Bada?” Audrey's eyes shifted to me and looked surprised to see me serving their customers.

“Good morning.” I smiled and approached her.

“Good morning. What are you doing here?” Audrey kissed my lips and still confused because I was in front of her.

“Visiting you. You left early so I came here for you and have my breakfast here.” I replied.

“Kanina kapa nandito?” She asked me again.

“Yup.”

“Bakit hindi ka pumunta sa office ko? You should've went there para hindi ka naghintay.”

“May bisita ka raw eh.”

“Ah si Emma. She's my bestfriend and we haven't seen each other for a long time kaya nagmamadali akong umalis ng bahay to meet her.” Audrey explained and kitang kita ko yung excitement sa mga mata niya. She looks so happy to see her bestfriend.

“Really? Where is she?” I asked her as I took off the apron I was wearing.

“She's still inside but she needs to leave now kasi business talaga yung pinunta niya rito and she just dropped by here to say hi.”

As if it was on cue, a girl came out from Audrey's office and once our eyes met, she smiled at me. She approached us and extended her hand, asking for a shake hands.

“It's my pleasure to meet you, Bada.” Emma said while shaking my hand.

“It's so good to see you here, Emma. Audrey mentioned you a lot and I'm glad we're able to see each other.” I responded.

Emma stayed for a bit kaya kahit papaano nakapag-usap kami but since may business meeting siya, umalis din agad siya. Nasa vacant table ako habang si Audrey naman, ginawan ako ng coffee. I love her coffee!! It's my favorite kasi kuhang kuha niya yung timpla ko.

“Here's your order, Ma'am. Thank you for working hard.” She teasingly said as she placed my coffee on the table.

“I should work here every day to get a free coffee from you.” I said and took a sip.

“No way. I always make your coffee even at home.” She chuckled.

“That's why you are my favorite coffee maker.” I laughed.

Ay oo nga pala bago ko makalimutan, I went here to greet here hindi para uminom ng kape lol. I stood up and she looked at me, confused. I didn't say anything and went straight to the counter where I put the flowers and chocolates.