3.

Bada's Pov

“Mahal?” napabangon agad ako nang naramdaman kong wala si Audrey sa tabi ko. I hurriedly went downstairs, panicking.

While I was going down, I heard some noises coming from our kitchen. I peeked into the kitchen and saw Audrey cooking our breakfast. I just watched her and smiled.

I never thought that one day I would find and be able to spend my life with someone. I've always waited for the right time and I guess waiting for it was all worth it because I met an amazing woman.

Hindi na ako nakatiis pa at dahan dahan siyang nilapitan without making any noises to distract her. Once I reached her, I wrapped my arms around her thin frame and placed my chin on her shoulder.

“Bakit bigla bigla kang sumusulpot? Buti hindi ko napalo sayo 'tong hawak ko.” natatawang sabi ni Audrey na abala pa rin sa ginagawa niya.

“Eh bakit ikaw? bigla bigla ka kayang nawawala. Akala ko pumasok kana sa work tapos iniwanan mo akong mag-isa.” I pouted and yeah a bit sulking.

“As if namang gagawin ko yun. Ang sabi mo last night day off mo kaya maaga akong gumising para ipagluto ka.” She responded.

Wala akong dance class today and any schedules or should I say today is finally my off. I've been so busy the past few months and glad I was able to rest.

“Papasok kaba today?” tanong ko sakanya habang yakap yakap pa rin siya.

“Nope. I already informed them and si Coleen na bahala sa shop.” sagot ni Audrey.

“Really? So pwede tayong magdate mamaya? Let's have a picnic date!!!” I excitedly said as I turned her body around and she started to laugh.

“Of course. We will do that but for now let's eat.” Audrey said and pinched my cheek.

Tinulungan ko siyang iprepare yung breakfast para mapabilis and we ate, we ate happily and a perfect way to start the day.

“Okay na ba lahat?” tanong ko kay Audrey at tumango ito.

“Yup. Let's go na baka mamaya dumami bigla mga tao.” She responded and put the seatbelt on. When we're both settled, I drove off and went to our favorite spot.

During our ride, Audrey was so talkative and hyper. I don't know why is she so excited but knowing her, I know she misses this feeling. We're both busy and even though we're living in the same house, hindi na kami masyadong nakakapagdate.

“Malapit na—” I wasn't able to finish my sentence when I realized she's taking a nap.

“See napagod ka rin.” I chuckled and let her sleep for a bit.

We finally reached our destination. I unbuckled my seatbelt and started to wake her up. I gently shook her body and it wasn't working at all!

“Hey, we already arrived.” I softly said, fixing her hair.

“Hmmm.” Audrey yawned and before she could open her eyes, I kissed her lips and that's it, it works. She shifted her eyes on me and frowned.

“I hate you!”

“Yes, I love you too. Let's go na para makahanap tayo ng pwesto natin.” I said and helped her to remove her seatbelt.

Nauna akong lumabas at kinuha yung mga gamit namin. Maya maya lumabas na rin si Audrey at agad akong nilapitan.

“Akin na yung iba.” She said and I shook my head.

“Ako na.” I smiled.

“Pero....”

“Hindi naman mabigat 'to, mahal. Sige na mauna kana maglakad para makapwesto na tayo.” I assured her. As I said, nauna siyang maglakad habang nakasunod lang ako sakanya. When she saw an empty spot, she immediately went there to reserve it.

“Mahal, dalian mo.” Audrey shouted, signaling me to come faster.

Marami rami na ring mga tao at mga bata na naglalaro kung saan saan. Maganda yung pwesto namin kasi nasa halamanan at naglatag ng sapin para mailabas yung mga pagkain na dinala namin.

“Gusto mong sandwich?” tanong ko kay Audrey at hindi siya sumasagot kaya agad akong napatingin sakanya.

She's staring somewhere so I followed her eyes only to realize she's watching the kids around us. I saw her tiny smiles and the happiness in her eyes.

“Mahal.” I softly called her, trying to get her attention.

“Po?” and finally she looked at me.

“Gusto mo bang baby?” I straightforwardly asked her and her jaw dropped.

“What are you talking about? That's so sudden.” Audrey just laughed it off and avoided my eyes.

“Anong that's so sudden? I've been talking to you and you never responded. Mahal, I know you love kids kaya nga tuwang tuwa ka sa mga batang nagtatakbuhan.” sabi ko at itinuro yung mga batang naglalaro malapit saamin.

“Mahal...” Audrey's voice softened.

“What? It's fine. We have a lot of options about that. We can adopt and you know we c—” when she knew what I was going to say next, she cut me off.

“Adopt. We're going to adopt and that's the only option.” Audrey firmly said and made me chuckle.

“Okay, let's talk about that soon.” I reached for her hand and placed it on my cheek.

“I love you.” I added.

“I love you too.”

Nakasandal ako sa puno habang si Audrey naman nakahiga at nakapatong yung ulo sa lap ko. She's reading a book while I'm taking a lot of pictures; the view and of course my girlfriend.

“Smile.” I said, my camera is focused on her and Audrey looked up to me then she smiled.

“Ikaw naman daliii.” kinuha ni Audrey yung camera saakin at ako naman kinuhanan niya.

“Tayong dalawa naman.” I said and laid down next to her. She moved closer and when I clicked it, she suddenly kissed my cheek.

“Gulat 'yan? Omg ang cute natin!!!” nakangiting sabi ni Audrey habang tinitignan yung picture naming dalawa.

“Ang daya mo talaga eh.”

“Maganda naman result ng picture ha? Ang cute mo kaya hahaha.” pang aasar niya saakin at pinakita yung picture naming dalawa.

“Bat nanghahalik bigla? Aba porket alam mong marupok ako pagdating sayo—” and again, she silenced me with her lips.

“Tatampo agad porket sa cheek lang kiniss.” She giggled after kissing my lips.

“Hala....” biglang may nagsalita kung saan kaya parehas kaming napabangon ni Audrey. Paglingon namin may nakita kaming dalawang batang babae na nakatayo at nakatitig saamin.

“Shh! Ayan tuloy narinig nila tayo.” sermon nung batang babae sa kasama niya.

“Hi...” Audrey awkwardly greeted them and also flashed a force smile. Ayan kasi nakalimutan naming nasa public place nga pala kami.

“Don't worry we won't tell this to anyone.” sabi nila at zinip pa yung bibig nila.

“Yes, we promise.” the other girl added.

Bakit naman ang cute nilang dalawa?! Ang sarap iuwi sa bahay!!

“Really?” Audrey played along with them and the two girls nodded.

“Yes!!!” they both answered.

“Thank you.” nakangiting sagot ni Audrey. Isa pa 'to! Ang cute rin talaga!! Well for her, hindi ko na siya kailangan iuwi sa bahay kasi saakin talaga siya uuwi.

“Mauuna na po kami.” paalam nila at tumakbo na. Audrey and I just watched the two kids not until they turned around, waving their hands.

“Anyway, you two look so cute together.” A girl who's wearing a pink shirt shouted. I found myself smiling, not only me but also Audrey.