Dead?

Chapter 1

Eliza potter was so over it for the last four years she had to fight for her life all from some crazy arse snake mother fucking cunt (excuse the French) whom seemed to be absolutely obsessed with her , for why she had no idea all she knew was she was tired, so while she was currently dueling snake face in the middle of a bloody grave gard of all places surrounded by pathetic cloak kissing snuffeling death eaters she couldn't help but think is this finally going to be the end? Is she finally going to be with her mum and dad? She was so lost in thought she didn't feel her wand crack, by the time she released she was hit full force with the killing curse for the second time in her life her last thoughts where of her finally been able to see her mother and father before it all went black...

It was the final Quidditch match between Gryiffindor and Ravenclaw the stand where jammed packed with students wanting to see who would take the Quidditch Cup this year , so far Ravenclaw where in the lead by 20 neither seeker seem to have spotted the snitch yet so the game could go either way , cheers and shouts could be heard throught the stands every student cheering for there team , remus as usual was happy to keep commenting on the match while making jokes at everyone's expense much to the teachers disappointment ,  everyone was so focused of the match that if it was not for the deathening crack that had teachers and students alike jumping from their seats followed by a sudden bright light floating right in the middle of the pitch bright enough to make everyone shild their eyes by the time the light faded and people regained their eye sight no sound could be heard the once loud stands where basked in a silence every student teacher alike where all looking toward the centre of the pitch , even the Quidditch teams where frozen in place match forgotten, for their in the centre about 10ft from the ground was a girl floating surrounded by a soft shimmering gold barrier.

Just as quick as the silence started all the teachers suddenly sprung into action "All student please return to your doors in light of this sudden situation the Quidditch has been suspended till a later date, I know everyone is curious but until we asses the situation everyone will leave immediately prefect please make sure everyone is in the common room before locking them down a teacher will come and update you all on the situation and if it is safe for you all to leave" the voice was strong and powerful and belonged to the Headmaster Dumbledore  and left no room for argument soon everyone was quickly running from the stands towards the castle,  both Quidditch teams had left the pitch dismounting their brooms once they where close to the castle. Meanwhile madam pompey was the first to reach the mysterious girl in the even more mysterious barrier, she gave quick waves of her wand and slowly the girl and barrier started decending , when the girl was about 2ft from the ground the barrier suddenly began to flicker madam pompey not knowing what was about to happen cast a quick but strong shild charm just in case by this time Headmaster Dumbledore and the rest of the teachers where nearing " careful the barrier is flickering and I'm not sure what it's going to do" Madam pompey warned still keeping her eyes on the girl and the barrier the more she looked the more worried she became for the girl , she could see multiple wounds some looked really deep just what has happened to those girl... before she could think more, the barrier flickered once more before completely disappearing, letting the girl drop to the ground with a thud, she rushed forward and quickly started casting every diagnosis charms she could think of before stopping the heavy bleeding coming from the girls arm.

Dumbledore looked at the scene in front of him and for the first time in his life he had no idea what to make of the situation never in all his time has someone managed to apparit through the school wards but here in front of him was a young girl who had done just that .. he was quickly pulled from his thought by madam pompey shouting at him telling him to contact St mungos as she doesn't have nearly enough skills or potions to help this young girl he quickly nods his head and called for a hogwarts house elf " Tink I need to to take me directly to my office time is of the essence" with a quick pop he's stood in the centre of his office , turning quickly he rushes to the floo and calls St mungos to send their best healers as the call ends his floo flairs to life again and 5 healers step out he quickly tells them the situation before having Tink apparite them to the pitch and tells Tink to stay with them incase they need to take the girl directly back with them. He took a moment to think of his next steps before coming to the conclusion it would be best to notify the auroras since they are currently at war and the state the girl had appeared in she might have answers with that decision made he called for his most trusted friend Alistair Moody , he knew Alistair would investigate every possibility and knew he could be trusted.

It had been three hours since the Quidditch match was abruptly stopped no body knew what was happening every student had been lead to their common rooms and effectively locked in, not even the four mischievous boys who knew every secret passage and how to get around with out been caught could leave the common room , this effectively annoyed them all " James what do you think happened?" Asked the raven haired boy looking across to where his best friend current sat staring at the hole in the wall that granted access to the Gyriffindor common room. James sighed before answering, " I really don't know sirius , I didn't get a good look, but the bit I did see... God there was so much blood whoever it was I don't even know if they are still alive" the four boys sat in silence seeming to ponder his words each face showing concern and confusion on the whole situation one thing was clear to everyone though, whoever that was had gone through something terrible ... the sudden sound of the portrait door opening had every student including the 4 boys jumping up and looking in the direction of the portrait hole , Professor Mcgonagall walked in looking like she had aged atleast 10 years since they last saw her, once she was in front of everyone she spoke " I know all of you have questions and unfortunately I cannot provide any answers all I can say is that thankfully Hogwarts is not under attack and it seems like what has happened was accidentel magic done by the young girl , from what we have seen she was in danger and her magic reacted now why it brought her her again we can't say however she is still alive and has been taken to St mungos to recover and hopefully contact any family she may have , now it is time for tea so let's head to the Great Hall after we will be returning straight back here to get some rest" with that she left