"Well, I didn't plan on leaving the house. I have nowhere to go." I admit quietly, while fiddling with my fingers.

"How about downtown, like Clara asked." The driver says.

He said my mother's name instead of ma'am or madam. He said her name with such a disgusted tone, it was obvious he wasn't a fan. That was interesting, nobody really had any opinions on my mother's behavior.

"What your name?" I ask.

The man ignores my question for a moment, before signing and answering my question.

"Daniel." He says plainly

"And how old are you Daniel?" I asked sarcastically.

"30." He said, his tone grew slightly annoyed and impatient.

"And do you realize Sara is only 24." I say quickly, while trying to hide the smirk that played against my lips.

"What does this have to do with her?" He ask. His tone changed to a little distant and playful. He knew what I was talking about.

I giggled and smiled, looking out the window. "It's fine, the guy I want is ten years older than me." I admit bluntly.

The driver stays silent for a little. Obviously that was a little awkward to admit, but it's too late to take the words back.

"And how old are you?" He asked.

I smile and turn my head back to him.

"Why do you like Sara?" I ask, ignoring his question with another question.

I noticed his smile as he makes a sharp turn towards downtown.

"Let's be silent for the rest of the ride." He says.

I uncross my legs and kick my feet against the passenger seat. I giggled to myself quietly as I looked out the window.

My silence only lasted for about ten minutes. My eagerness and curiosity was too much, and I began to ask more questions.

"Why don't you like my Mother?" I asked, breaking the silence into pieces.

The man scoffed again. "Who said I didn't like your mother?" He asks.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Nobody, they didn't have too, it's obvious."

"You don't call her ma'am and when you're near her your face looks disgusted." I mention, waiting patiently for his response.

"You're quite the observer." He says sarcastically.

"What else do I have to do?" I ask rhetorically.

"I don't dislike your mother." He says dryly.

"Bullshit." I mumble.

I pull strands of my hair out of my face and frown. "Come on tell me. It can't possibly live up to my reasons."

The driver chuckled and pulls into a cramped parking lot.

What looked like millions of cars were in that parking lot, but yet within a couple minutes he found a spot, that was not to far from all the downtown attractions.

He ignored my question, for what felt like years. Instead he turned off the car and opened his door.

I quickly matched his actions and got out the car as well.

"Wait, you still have to answer my question." I huff, getting a little closer to Daniel.

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Your so persistent." He complains.

I smile and wipe out the wrinkles in my clothes. "Thank you."

Daniel ignores my sarcasm and begins to walk out of the parking lot.