" you think we should get frozen pizza or order food from dominoes ? "

" dominoes " donte answered with no hesitation .

" okay snack aisle is next "

they grabbed as many snacks as they could from chips to oreos to cupcakes . they didn't forget to grab to drinks either .

once they checked out , they headed back to the house so they could start order the food .

once they made it back to house , they saw two more cars in the drive way . gia guessed that the crew had arrived . going half on the bags , gia and donte made their way into the house and right to the kitchen . johan , justyce , k3 , sassy and mya were surrounding the island .

setting : o'lynes home

time : 5:30pm

——————————————

naomi was currently doing tiktoks with jayah, leelee  and lady k when gia had dropped kimora off . naomi practically jumping in the younger's arm and almost getting dropped in the process .

" dang girl " kimora made up her face despite keeping her hold on naomi's arm and thigh .

" girl shut up " naomi gave a quick cheek kiss to her close friend before jumping down .

" here you go with that kissing people stuff " kimora sighed before greeting the other girls and going to sit beside jayah .

" what you got in that bag ? " jayah asked as she moved the bag a little to look inside .

" some nuggets and fries "

" is that my food ? " naomi spoke up.

" oh yeah , i forgot " kimora laughed .

" oooouuu mj lemme get a fry " nelleke jumped up from her spot in the floor .

" omg girl , get backkk " naomi mugged as she held out the fry box .

" thank you bookie "

" let's talk about what's goin on with leelee and her mans " londyn joked causing leelee to playfully roll her eyes .

" nahh let's talk about what ever goin on between naomi and twin 1 " mora started giving naomi a teasing look .