GIRLS VS BOYS ?

setting : a park

setting : a park.
time : 6:30pm

——————————————

once the crew had made it out to the field, they were just chilling, some were doing tiktoks and some were vlogging. it didn't take long for n'vy to blow her whistle, saying she was just gonna do call out battles.

the first battle was between leelee calling out skylar. the second one between k3 calling out theo, and the last one was between the twins and naomi and nelleke.

they were taking a 15 minute break to run to the store before continuing on with the call out battles.

gia had over heard the girls
from lil crew saying they wanted their rematch with the boys from a few months ago. gia had battled a few of the guys before and they definitely were not the type to go easy. kimora mentioned how she wanted her get back for the boy's making chassidy cry during the last battle.

gia ran to justyce with a grin on her face.

"what you up to now?" justyce rolled her eyes in amusement.

"we calling out the boys today, it's gone be a girl vs boys"

"oooo this gone be a good battle" justyce said , the two did their handshake as they laughed.

"you already know it is ! we finna eat" gia claimed, moving her hands in a motion that made it look like she was eating.

< time skip to the battle >

once the big crew made it back from the store, they did a few more tiktoks while others were vlogging. bz checked his watch before signaling n'vy to start the call out battles again.

n'vy blew her whistle, getting everybody attention as bz hooked the mic and speakers back up.

"alright yall, let's go" n'vy said until everyone was in a circle of sorts. "we gone do some call out battles, so if you wanna call somebody out... now's your chance"

gia quickly ran over to n'vy with a grin on her face, n'vy could tell that the younger girl was up to something. she leaned the mic towards gia.

"i'm calling out..." she made eye contact with justyce who smiled, a few people caught their interaction.

"ooo, not the bestie vs bestie" mya said laughing.

"i know yall would love to see that battle but unfortunately not today, i overheard somebody say that the last time this battle happened there was some bullying going on and yall know ion like that, so i'm calling out the boys in a boys vs girls"