Umair- Noor.. Tumse mazak nahi karega to kisse karega?

Noor- Bol de isey Sarah se hi mazak kar le aur usi ke sath Canada jaye.

Umair- Yeh Sarah kaun hai abb aur tumhare beech kaha se aagayi?

Almeer- Bhaii mai aapko kya hi batau..

Umair- Ayee Almeer.. Kahin Sarah tumhari girlfriend toh nahi?

Almeer- Astagfar bhai... Touba karein.

Umair- To batao bhi koun hai Sarah?

Noor- Almeer ki diwaani!

Almeer- Aur Noor ki classmate.

Umair- Kya bada masla hogaya hai Noor..

Noor- Aap dono boys team bana lein aur mujhe akele chhor dein ek kone me..

Umair- Aisi baat nahi hai.. Tumne usey Sarah ke naam se chidaya usne tumhein Faisal ke naam se chidaya kya? Nahi na.. Tum bewajah naraaz ho rahi ho.

Noor- Haa chidaya isne Faisal ke naam se.

Umair- Almeer!!

Almeer- Bhai isne mujhe bola ki mai isey chhor du aur Sarah ko Canada le jaun apne sath to maine bhi aise hi mazak mein bol diya ki tum Faisal ke sath aaogi kya.. To yeh rooth gayi mujhse.

Noor- Bhaii!! Aap hamare mamle mein dakhal-andaazi naa karein. Yeh miyan- biwi ke beech ke masaail hai.

Umair- Offoh! Hamari sayani amma apne miyan se ki hui ladai khud suljhayengi.

Noor made a face and ran inside.

Almeer shouted-' Bag ready kar le aao niche wait kar raha hu.'

Almeer and Umair sat in the hall and talked for a while. Ameena Bi brought water for them.

Almeer- Chalein uncle se mil lete hain.

Umair- Chalo.

They both went upstairs in Ahad's room.

Almeer- Assalamualaikum uncle.

Ahad nodded his head. This was his way of replying a salam. Seeing Ahad, he got reminded of what Noor told him about. They sat with Ahad for some time.

Almeer received a call from Uzma. He told her that he is in his in-laws house. Umair took the phone from her and said-' Khala ye khana yahi se khaa kar jayga aap iska intezar na karna.'

Almeer and Umair went to the hall again and the following conversation went between them.

Almeer- Bhai mujhe Noor ne ek baat batai thi..

Umair- Kya?

Almeer- Wo uncle ki demand..Apka aur Ramsha ka niqah

Ramsha was passing by the kitchen located beside the hall and overheard Almeer's sentence.

She froze and stopped their to listen their conversation.

Umair- Arey unki baat fazool hai. Unhone socha bhi kaise mai Ramsha se niqah karunga.

Ramsha was happy in the afternoon when she get to know about Ahad's demand. Umair was his love. She had always dreamt of marrying him. In her mind, she had never ever thought of marrying someone else than Umair. For her, Umair was the only person she want in her destiny. No other person can replace Umair in her heart.

But on the other side, Umair, don't even want to see her face. For him, he can have a soft corner for everyone except Ramsha. Just because of Ramsha's crush on him from an early age, he had grown such a hard hatred feeling in himself. He thought that Ramsha is a play girl, who thinks that dating is an important aspect of being cool.

Ramsha's heart sank as he heard the words from his love's mouth. Umair doesn't leave any opportunity to make her feel bad. This is not how we wanna Umair to behave with an half-orphan 15 year old.

She quietly moved out of the place with tears and pains in her eyes and heart. 

After few minutes, Noor and Ameena set up the dining table and called out everyone for dinner. For Ahad, they feed him early than others. Noor called out for everyone in the dinner table. Almeer, Umair and Ramsha's younger sister came to the table. Noor served everybody's plate and sat on her place when she noticed that Ramsha hadn't arrived yet.

Noor- Ameena Bi, Ramsha abhi tak nahin aayi? Aap usey bula layein uske room se aur baithein aap bhi khane.

Ameena went to Ramsha's room only to find the room locked from inside. She knocked on the door but Ramsha didn't responded. Ameena came downstairs and told Noor. Noor went up to take her. She knocked.

Ramsha didn't opened the door and said from inside- ' Jayein Ameena bi mujhe nahi aana hai bahir please mujhe akela chhor dein.'

Noor- Mai Noor hu Ramsha. Darwaza kholo kya hua hai?

Ramsha- Noor! Mujhe bhook nahi hai mai baad mein kha lungi. Tum khao..

                                                                                          *********************************