"I have seen this somewhere..." The vampire mumbled as he leaned forward to touch the circular scar on the guard's skin but Jungkook blocked him.

"Hyungie, seriously? I'm leaving tomorrow and you are interested in this? That's more important?"

The guard couldn't help but squeal internally at this serious situation. After observing the boy for these days,he knows well~ Jungkook is just trying to divert the vampire.

Jimin couldn't figure out what his Sugar was talking about....'Leaving tomorrow? Where?'

"Where are you going Baby? To a movie day?? With whom?"

"Ah... hyungie! I'm going abroad...for graduation. Eomma didn't inform you guys?" The boy dilated his pupils, unable to catch if the vampires are saddened at his departure news.

But Jimin didn't say anything nor moved. After digesting the news he turned back and without wishing the younger good bye,he left with his vampire speed leaving a speechless Jungkook and Jhope behind.

'Hyungie didn't even ask where I'm going? He isn't bothered at all?'

The boy was about to collapse on the ground, bursting in tears but the strong firm hands of the elder male held him up...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"He is heading to US? For a degree?" Namjoon visibly gulped in nervousness. He has always supported his Golden in fulfilling his ambition. He knows the boy is super talented in academics and his merit shouldn't go in vain.

The rational soul inside him wants the boy to prove his talent to the world and graduate from University....but at the same time, something inside his heart is twitching.... blaming his conscious mind for not stopping the boy,for not being able to keep him close .

"We can't keep him forever Joon. If he wants to leave then I won't hold him back." Jin sighed.

"But I will. I can't let him go. I don't care about the belief of interspecies marriages....I-I will accompany my bunny to US and sta-stay with him,he is still not ready for the world...." Taehyung yelled, his voice cracking each time he uttered a word visibly showing how frustrated he is with the news.

"Shut this nonsense. Who will handle the kingdom? Lords are the face of our clan Tae. You just can't run away....ever thought of the consequences of interspecies marriage?" Yoongi yelped.

"You know it very clearly hyung. Tangerine is the source of your happiness. The palace shines today because of him. Whatever the consequences will be.....we can share the pain together....can't we?" Taehyung pleaded, almond eyes turning glassy....the vampire might weep today in his room alone.

"But...but if he wants to explore the world let him be Tae... probably we were ju..just destined to meet,not to end together." Jimin who had been silent throughout the time finally uttered something.

Only if he knew....the boy wants to explore the outer world because he never got to explore the five hearts inside the Palace,never got a permanent place in their life because his own existence is temporary .

How he wanted to travel the ocean of his hyungs heart but failed...how the obstacles of circumstances ceased his flow....and that's how he is left shattered in the middle of his way.... having no choice but to trail along foreign land leaving the comfort home behind.

"Yes....maybe in next life we'll meet him not as a brother but simply as a mate. Maybe he'll be born as a vampire and not as a human ,so we can share our love..... without any fears." Jin exclaimed.

"But we are immortals hyung. I-I am not ready to acknowledge my bunny in any other form. I-I don't want this lordship. I never wanted these things. I..I am tired of this....this life. It never ends and my bunny....I don't want a Luna ."