Chapter 4

Kassidy's Pov

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." The priest finished. I watched as Beverly and Josh shared a sweet kiss. Josh glanced my way...as I observed his body language, he seemed uncomfortable. But why?

Josh began to approach me, he grabbed me by the waist- pulling me close to him.

"Kassidy, I love y-"

"NOOO!" I woke up yelling. My heart was racing, I looked over my shoulder, I was surprised not to see Josh, where could he be?

I quickly brushed my teeth, put short shorts and a graphic tee on with some flip flops. I made a nice messy bun and headed out. As I walked out of the beach house, I saw Josh sitting in a wooden chair, so I sat on his lap. He gave me a weird look...okay then. I still don't give a f*ck.

"What's the matter baby boy?" I asked emulating his nickname for me.

He chuckled. "I regret lots of things I did, I realize I've been a really bad boyfriend to Beverly, and she doesn't deserve a guy like me," He admits. I hear him taking a deep breath.

"You're right she doesn't deserve you," I say shyly.

"Listen, I'm supposed to hate you right now...but we won't have any fun if you're like this so...all I'm gonna say is forget what you did-what we did, you just act like nothing happened, and get on with life...go fuck Beverly or something so you don't feel like sh*t,"I added.

Thanks." He answered sincerely, placing a kiss at the corner of my lips.

"You look like a HOE!"He joked. I slapped his chest.

"You smell, go take a shower," I lied. Good thing I know he's secretly insecure.

"No I don't, but I will take one and not because you said so but because..uh..I feel hot," I got off his lap and watched as he scurried inside.

Mwhaha...he doesn't know.

*** (100 years later, kidding, 20 minutes later)

I see Josh coming my way, with a pissed look.

"YOU!" He pointed at me.

"What about me? I've been out here for approximately 20 minutes," I said innocently.

"By the way you look like the Grinch." I added with a wink.

"I wonder why...but don't worry.. your time will come." He smirked. Haha even with a green body and green hair he still looks hot. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

"You're not Jesus, so you don't know when my time is." I said.

"Oh baby girl..."He trailed off, "you have 5 seconds to start running." He started counting with his fingers. I stayed in place, without moving an inch. He gave me a questioning look. I only smirked. He grabbed me and turned me upside down.

"Don't drop me, don't let drop me please,"I begged.

"I won't drop you...if you say I'm the hottest person alive." I laughed at what he just told me to say. This would be easy.

"I'm the hottest person alive," I say.

He starts swinging me back and forth. "YOURETHEHOTTESTPERSONALIVE!"I yell in a rush.

"Good girl." He turns me up right and lets go.

He grabs my wrist. "Now remove this green shit off of me, all of it,"

"Yeah, that comes off with vinegar and baking soda." I laugh.

"Haha, I'll be back"

***