Chapter 3

Kassidy's Pov

I woke up to see Josh staring at me. I crawl out of bed and go into the bathroom. I turn on the water, and it rushes out, I grab my toothbrush and place some toothpaste on it and brush my teeth gently. I feel long arms wrapping around my waist. I gurgle the water in my mouth and spit it out. I then splash water onto my face, Josh hands me a small towel to wipe my face with. I use it and look up at him. "What, no kiss?" I smirk. He leans in and pecks my lips. That's more like it.

He releases me from his hold and walks out, I follow.

"Kass," He turns to look at me at me, "Listen about what happened yesterday, I did what I did to get you to relax...you know chill out, and it meant nothing to me, so don't go on thinking other things.. uh-I have Beverly, she's my girlfriend, and you're my little sister, sisters and brothers don't kiss but girlfriends and boyfriends do, I hope you get what I'm trying to say," He finishes. I try holding back my tears.

"It's fine, I didn't see us as anything, maybe it was the feeli-" I didn't finish my sentence and just walked out of our room.

I jog down to the bottom of the stairs and look up and see Josh, "Oh and I'm moving out of our room, I just can't sleep next to you...it just isn't right," I add. He nods in agreement. I plan to have Dillon pick me up. Crap, I need my phone.

"Josh.. um I need my phone," I say with an attitude.

He smiles at me. "YOU WANT IT, COME AND GET IT" He yells running away. I run back upstairs and skip into his room. I know he's hiding.

"Come out come out where ever you are." I tease.

I open the closet doors and look to the right. I hear the closet doors shut and its dark.

"Boo" He whispers in my ear. Man, he really pisses me off.

"GIVE ME MY PHONE," I scream.

He grabs my butt, and kisses me.

"I think that's gonna be my new secret way of shutting you up," Although I couldn't see him clearly, I knew there had to be a big smirk plastered on his face.

I push him away and open the closet doors and there stands mom and 'dad'. They both have a concerned look on their faces.

"So what's your new secret way of shutting my daughter up Josh?" My mother questions.

"Scratching the top of my head," I blurt out. Josh nods and looks my way probably thinking I'm a weirdo.

"Oh okay-cause that's not weird at all, anyway kids we're going to be staying at a beach house so get ready quickly we're leaving in 10," My mom states turning around, 'dad' follows and wraps his arms around her shoulder walking out. Oh he's cool, notice my sarcasm.

I reach up and try to grab my duffle bag from the shelf inside the closet. I couldn't grab it, curse my shortness. I jump up and actually grab it, and Josh laughs.

"Jealous?" I smirk.

"Oh yeah," He winks, simply grabbing his bag. Little fucker. I go in my drawers and shove clothes in my bag, I see Josh carefully picking his.

"Unlike you, I care about my appearance." He states as I give him a dirty look. Oh whatever.

***

Joshua's Pov

We arrive at the beach house. "Get out." I scream in Kassidy's ear because she's sitting in the passenger seat. She flinches and gives me a death glare. We both step out of my car. Her mom and my dad park near me.

My dad gets out and says, "Hate to break to y'all but you're sharing a room"

Kassidy and I nod and head inside. We find our room and walk in. I look over my shoulder and Kassidy pulls her short shorts down and her tank top off, revealing her in a sexy black bikini. She is so fucking hot I have to admit. I pull my shirt over my head and head out with Kassidy. She runs towards the water and I run after her, once I catch up I pick her up, I run and throw her in the water. She swims further and jump in. As I near her she splashes water on me.

"You little-" She cuts me off by kissing me. "Bad girl." She finishes for me.

"You are fucking crazy, our parents could've caught us," I state. She giggles, I mean what she did was completely hot and fine with me but...at the same time it's so wrong.

She wraps her arm around my and leans in to kiss me. "Kassidy stop, you're being immature." I say sternly.

"You out of all people-think I'm immature?!...okay." I realize she's pissed when she releases her hold on me and swims back. I swim after her...Haha swim after her, it doesn't even sound right, chase, run, or even jog sound right, but swim? I regain focus and see her walking inside the beach house. This time I actually run after her. "Kassidy wait!,"I yell.

She stops to turn at look at me.

"Wait for what? For you too explain why I'm immature!" She yells.

I reach her and stare into her eyes, they're so beautiful just like her.

"Kassidy, I just meant that you need to be more careful, you know the saying 'Actions speak louder than words', Imagine if we got caught, you can't get out of it so easily...I mean what are you gonna say...'Oh a starfish bit his lip and I was sucking the poison out?'..That doesn't even make sense, I don't have a problem with you.." I lower my voice,"..kissing me, just be careful is all I'm tryna say."

"Actually...from now on no more..." She lowers her voice,"...kissing, lets just go back to normal where I hated you in the first place, and so did you...cause getting along is worse, if we get along , we'll get along a little more than needed and just screw things up...like we- I am now, so lets go back to being siblings that can't stand each other." As she said this, I started to feel bad for calling her immature, she wants to stop kissing, and I just wanted to do it in secret...what type of mature older step brother am I?

"Okay,"I agree. She rolls her eyes on me. "Fuck off now," She smirks.

"Watch your language missy," I scolded. God, I like it that we're back to normal.

"Make me," She retorts. This made me wanted to kiss her so bad, but I held back.