Chapter 2

Joshua's Pov

I opened my eyes. I felt something laying on my chest, it was Kassidy and she was breathing heavily. Last night we had argument after argument, she even brought up the waiter guy like I knew she would. We obviously argued about the room. So we decided to "share" the room until one of us gets sick of the other person and just goes to a different bedroom. Oh I was so going to win. It's going to be so easy, all I have to do is bring my Bev here and she'll be kicking her own ass out as fast as possible.

"Mm..no..I.. Josh" She mumbled in her sleep. How adorable, she's dreaming of me. I'm so flattered. Notice my sarcasm.

Gosh, she looked so peaceful, and when she's awake, it's like awakening the beast, she's one hell of a nightmare. Out of the blue, Kass digs her finger nails into my skin. Yes, I'm shirtless, isn't that how all men sleep? whatever. Is she having a nightmare....about me?!
This is great.

"If y-you kiss me... You-you'll regret it" She mumbled more clear this time. What the hell is happening is this dream of hers one second it's a nightmare about me now it's about to be an erotic dream about..... No it's not me. It can't be.

"Baaaaby, Uh...oh fuck" She mumbles more.

Her eyes open slightly. She gives me a dreamy look, before realizing she's laying on my chest and sits up straight.

"Uh hey there," She smiles sheepily. She grabs her phone and looks at the time.

"Fuck," She cusses.

She stands up from the bed and looks in her drawers. After throwing clothes around. She looks in the closet and grabs a dress, she goes into the bedroom bathroom and stays in it for approximately five minutes before she comes out.

"How do I look?" She asks concern.

I observe her dress and how it's so tight. Her curves were so sexy. And her cleavage was all out.

"Depends..." I begin... "Where you going ?"

"Out." She retorts.

I give her a stern glare. "With Dillon, ya know my best friend," She adds. She looks up and then at me.

"No, change...I don't like that dress, it's too showy," I complain.

"What?!, I'm fifteen! I can wear what I want, and showy isn't a word," She walks up to me with her arms crossed.

I stand up from the bed. "Young lady, I'm saying it twice...change, don't make me tell you a third," This time I cross my arms. She looks down and then back up at me with a mischievous smile. "No, you can't make me" She argues.

"I will remove that dress off myself if you don't change," I warn in a threatening voice.

She looks down at her phone."Sucks, cause Dillon's here now, toodles." She walks away and grabs the door knob. I slam my hand on the door.

"No cupcake, you're not going anywhere until you change,"

"But he's waiting"

"I don't give a shit," I grab her phone out of her hand.

"Fine, fine...I'll change" She mutters.

"Good girl." I wink. She sticks up her middle finger. Man I love getting my way.

This time she comes out, a little more modest.

"Better ?" She asks.

I look down, examining her legs. "Lose the heels" I add.

She takes a deep breath, and takes each heel off throwing them at me, missing both times. She slips on flats, and leaves. Gosh I really am an ass.

***

It's been hours and I'm stuck at home alone, bored out of my mind. Kassidy still hasn't come home and it's already 11 pm. I look out the window and see a a nice convertible pull up. I keep looking and I see them getting out. He walks her to our porch and the porch lights turn on.

"I had a great time," I can hear Kassidy saying.

"Me too..." This Dillon kid replies. I watch as they hold hands and just stare at each other. Oh shit, he's cupping her cheek now, he's leaning in!!!

I open the front door and he's kissing her! No! I was too late. Gosh I sound like a baby. No I sound like a chick.

He pulls away from her and looks at me.

"What you staring at kid? I could knock you out with just one fist, you better get out of my sight before I leave you without sight," I threaten him. I can see him tense up a bit.

"I'll see ya later Kass," He smiles and jogs to his car. I grab Kassidy's wrist and drag her inside, closing the door.

"Do you know what time is it?" I ask angrily.

"I don't know, 9? Anyway what's your deal? " She says as she twirls a strand of her hair.

"Oh haha you think it's about 9, you fucking bitch, it's 11 pm, it's almost 12... And you had me fucking worried, all these thoughts in my head, oh did he drug you, rape you? You didn't even call me to say you're fine and not to worry if you come late, you're irresponsible, and just for that, I'm taking your phone away, oh and you're fucking lucky I didn't beat the crap out of you're little friend for kissing you" I snatch her phone out of her hand.

"The hell is your problem, you're not my fucking dad, he's dead!" She stomps up the stairs and I could hear our room door slam. Should I let her cool off or nah? Nah

I jog up the stairs, and barge into our room. She's holding her knees that are against her chest, and she's crying.

I sit down next to her, and she scoots away. I pet her hair, "Baby girl..." I start.

"Stop touching me, just leave me alone you jerk," She pushes me a little.

"Is this about your phone ?" I question.

"No! I just... You were acting like my dad and I miss him so much," She cries harder. I pull her into a hug and I kiss her cheek.

"Don't cry," I try to comfort her.

"Wanna watch a movie?, I'll make some popcorn," She looks at me in disbelief and cries even harder now.

"Daddy and I used to do that, he was the only man in my life that I could watch movies with, he told me you'll always be daddy's little girl and no boy can love you more than I do when we watched romance movies,"

Darn, I really wanted some popcorn.

How am I supposed to make her feel better now. I know what I'm about to do is wrong in so many ways but I just want her to stop crying. I push her down on the bed and smash my lips onto hers. Our tongues dance together and I have to admit it feels great.

We stop to take a breath and she then crushes her lips back onto mine.

"Stop" I say.

"Huh?" She says confused.

"Fuck it" I vigorously kiss her, I move down to her neck and suck on her sweet spot. She moans. I pull her dress off, and she slips my shirt off.

"It's late, we should go to sleep." I say wanting to end our little thing.

She nods in agreement. She walks up and flicks the the lights off. She crawls back into the bed, snuggling into my chest. She pecks my lips and bites my lower lip softly. Can't deny that turned me on, all of it.