So getting beating and taunts from Uyir is very common and daily routine for Father and daughter duo.... It seems like they both loves Uyir's taunts and blabbering more than her loving words and cooing them....

Uyir stromed towards the duo and stood in front of them placing her hands on either side of her hips and glaring at them...

Thulir glared at her mother back with a pout then turned to her father and hugged him tightly...... Thulir is more possessive towards her father and Dev loves it.....

"Rombatha bayam madam ku.... Un appava yarum thokitu poga matanga "

(Madam is too much scared right.... No one is going to rob your Appa at all..)

Thulir is like everything that is opposite to her mother Uyir except in one thing that both of them were father's girls...

Dev laughed seeing his daughter and Wife having staring competition...seems like Thulir didn't like that .. She slapped his mouth by her tiny hands... Uyir rolled her eyes...

"Can't you see this Dev..... See how possessive and repulsive she is...she surely doesn't got anything from me..... "

She sat beside Dev lazily... And tilted her head looked at her daughter who is peaking from Dev's neck.... Uyir signed and leaned back and closed her eyes...

Uyir feels more tired and exhausted easily nowadays after pregnancy she feels more drowsy her daughter keeps her awake all night just being awake is not enough for Thulir she always wants people speaking with her..... Even though Devaki and Jaishankar tries to keep Thulir entertained but she won't stay without her mother...

She behaves like dad's girl but in real is mama's girl... She can't be away from her mother even for a minute...she always wants her mother's attention....

Just like her mother and grandmother she is also the second daughter in the generation and girl....... Everyone pampers her most but she wants her mother...

For Uyir her daughter is everything.. This Taunting and all is drama.. And everyone knows it... Because if Uyir didn't taunt her daughter like this Thulir won't go to anyone except her mother...

Uyir have to be in her grumpy mode so that Thulir will stay with her grandparents sometimes... At least in day time...

Seeing her mother's tiring face... Thulir furrowed and crawled from her father's hold to her mother's and cupped her face in her tiny hands...

Uyir smiled but didn't opened her eyes to check what her daughter will do.. Dev held his daughter not to let her fall back...

Thulir took her first step last month...she started walking but only few steps then she will start crawling which is easier for her..

Thulir smoched her mother's cheeks... she gave open mouth kiss wetting her cheeks... Uyir couldn't stop herself from smiling... She hugged her daughter back and kissed all over face... Thulir's giggles filled the hall...

Thulir pulled away from the hug and pouted at her mother...

Jayadev asked his daughter..

"What happened papa... Now you remembered your mother's taunts... "

She looked at him and nodded her head at him.... Uyir wide her eyes.... And leaned back..

"No noo. Nooo.... Leave my hair alone"

Who she is kidding her daughter already fisted her hair making Uyir wince.... Dev chuckled at them...

"You idiot.... Pull your daughter right away or else I will kill you..... Don't laugh you will face the consequences.... Help me da Thadiya.."