"But si..."

"Aye... it's an order um...J hope?" The boy widened his pupils as he glanced at the other,the moonlight has landed on their cheekbones giving it a silvery shine.

"Oh... okay Jungkook." J hope finally revealed his wide smile. The rough day seemed to have ceased at the welcoming approach of the boy making them forget how they were related to each other,their formalities, rationalities and individualities.

One is drowned in intoxication while urging the other to join in a silly unofficial conversation.

"So...what's that with hope thing?" The boy asked as he shifted closer beside the male.

"Oh... it's um..it's about my hobby actually..." There was again hesitation filled in the voice as he straightened his posture and tugged his head down.

"Lemme guess..."the boy turned towards the male and checked the view up and down..."your hobby of martial or shooting skills?"

The guard turned to his side with a flustered face as he replied ~

"What? No...it's my job. My hobby is a bit weird. It's um...like ..."

"Like what? You suck a lot of blood? Don't worry , Jimin Hyung has that kink too."

The orbs of the elder burst out hearing that psychotic hobby....

"Are your brothers cannibals?" The deep voice cracked in between as he asked

"No...they are vampires. You know what that is?"the boy replied in the most unbothered voice as if his answer was quite normal.

But it was enough for the other to conclude...'the boy is not yet fully in his right state of mind.'

He snapped out of his intuitions trying to focus on the original reply since a drunk teenager's utterings will always be fanciful.

"Oh I see...your siblings are vampires. Great! My hobby actually is like since I was young....I wanted to fill people's heart with happiness by making them smile. But as it's kinda weird thing to have as a hobby so I don't say it anymore."

A peaceful silence flowed as only the sound of flipping of leaves were heard.
The boy just continued to stare at his guard,his rough and tight body trained for missions and bullets but the little person inside seems to have a baby heart who loves to make people happy.... contrasting to what he looks like.

"It's the best hobby I knew so far." The boy exclaimed.

"You are completely different to the bodyguards I saw in k-dramas , Hobi!"the sentence was followed by a sweet giggle, echoing through the peaceful dark area.

"Really? Now my hobby makes me a 'Hobi'?"the man asked dilating his pupils but soon managed to display a genuine smile.

"You....you seem like a sunflower!!" The boy's remark was unofficial as his dizzy eyes were hazy in capturing the view.

"I look like a sunflower?" The guy giggled widening the diameter of the smile as his dark suit and formal glamour of a bodyguard still appeared to be like a flower.

"You have a sunshine smile too!"

Intoxication has a heavy toll on your persona indeed. The quite composed boy's mouth has no will to hold itself today ..... saying things that he wants too , something he couldn't do to his brothers!

The 'Hobi' didn't seem to like the adjective he got at his smile. He gazed up at the gleaming moon. Black orbs enlarged with the silvery shine it had as he asked ~

"If I tell you of the darkness inside me,will you still look at me like I'm the Sun?"

The question was followed by an immediate response as the boy muttered ~