“Pewds is right,” I said which got me a shy smile from him. “I say, we pick a direction and follow it.”

“Yeah, we’ve got to find the Glass House before the other team,” Pewds reminded us.

“But what if we go it the wrong direction or something?” Red asked nervously. 

“Have you got a better idea?” I replied, turning to her. She sighed, closed her eyes and shook her head.

“Come on then people!” Pewds cheered. “I say...,” he began but stopped short. He suddenly started spinning around with one hand over his eyes and the other stretched out, pointing in every direction. “I say we go this way!” he yelled and stopped abruptly. He stood pointing in a random direction with a silly grin on his face.

It’s amazing how easily he can make us all laugh.

PewDie’s P.O.V

I walked... and walked.... and then walked some more. It seems like it’s the only thing you can do in the desert. We can’t even play eye-spy because there’s nothing but sand!  Don’t get me wrong, it does look kind of beautiful when the sun hits the sand, making it sparkle. Or when the sky turns pink as the sun sets...Or when Cry looks up, allowing me to peek up his mask and get a glimpse of his jaw line. Sure, looking at that can amuse me for an hour or two but now my feet are hurting, I’m boiling hot and I’m tired. Nor did it help that my mind kept remembering the way Cry had slapped my ass earlier. Every time the memory popped into my head it made me flush and my whole body would heat up. Why did he even do that? I’m not going to lie, it felt pretty good but it still made me wonder. Maybe... No he was probably just messing with me.  

I looked up at the sky but was only reminded that I have no idea how long we’ve been in the simulation. Just moments ago the sun had began to set.

“Hahahahahaha,” I heard Scott begin to laugh hysterically. The others walked quite a bit ahead of me as I was beginning to get tired but Cry had hung back, keeping in step with me and talking to me to get my mind off the fact that I felt like I was going to collapse.

When we heard Scott we both looked up to see what was going on. As soon as I looked up I wished I hadn’t. Standing before us was a giant sand dune that stretched for miles. There was no walking around it, only over. Ahead of us I saw Scott fall to the floor and roll around laughing. Cry rushed over and helped Russ lift him to his feet. It seemed like this desert was driving everyone a little insane.

“Snap out of it man,” Russ said whilst shaking him.

“Okay okay,” Scott laughed, pushing away from Cry and Russ’ grasp. He stumbled over to the sand dune and pointed towards it. “This is bullshit,” he managed to say between fits of laughter. We all just stood in silence, staring at Scott as he continued to laugh like an idiot.

“Scott...” Red began but was cut off.

“Dude! Calm the heck down!” Ken yelled, making us all flinch.

“Ken’s right. You’ve got to chill,” Russ warned. As the others began arguing between themselves I looked up at the sand dune. It was pretty steep. I don’t even know if we’d be able to get up there. Wait... what’s that? I squinted and looked up. A group of small figures were walking along the top of the sand dune. It was hard to see them from this distance but they were defiantly people. Was it Team Y? It didn’t look like them, there were only four figures.

“Do you see that too?” Red asked me, looking up as well.

“Yeah... Guys!” I yelled at the others who were trying to calm Scott down. “Look!” I pointed up at the people. It seems that my yelling hadn’t only got my friends attention but the attention of the group on top of the dune. They all turned towards us and shaded their faces from the sun. 

I noticed one of them reach behind their back and pull something out. It looked like a bow... Wait... No! Before I could react an arrow was shot in my direction.

 My heart froze. My body froze. My mind froze. I didn’t even have time to flinch. All I could do was squeeze my eyes shut but by time I’d done that the arrow had already landed an inch from my feet.

Opening my eyes slowly I looked down at the sharp arrow that was buried in the sand. That could have killed me! I jerked my head up and saw that after a moment of hesitation the four figures had began to slide down the dune towards us.

“Shit!” Cry yelled to us all. As they slid towards us I could see them pulling out spears and knifes. Suddenly my friends began running from them but all I could do was stare, horrified over what had nearly happened to me. I’d have been frozen in place much longer if Cry hadn’t grabbed onto me and pulled me alongside him.
“Pewds! Run!”