Episode 5

~The gentle rustle of the morning, accompanied by the soft chirping of birds, painted the serene ambiance of dawn. Minju still peacefully nestled in the embrace of dreams, savoring the weekend slumber. The familiar voices of her brother and friend wafted up from downstairs, engaged in what seemed like a lively conversation. Their voices seemed to wake her up from a restful night, she emerged rejuvenated and ready to face the day. Without hesitation, she rose from her bed and promptly attended to her morning routine, brushing her teeth and washing her face. As she descended the stairs, a heartwarming scene unfolded before her eyes—her brothers and friend were joyfully engaged in preparing breakfast together. After sharing dinner last night, her compassionate brothers to insist he stay the night, ensuring he had a place to rest.

-||-||-||-||-

> "Behold, our sleeping beauty has finally awakened from her slumber.", Minkyu declared her arrival.

> "What delicacy does your royal highness desire for breakfast this morning?", Yusin asked her with a bow, treating her like she was some sort of a princess, adding a touch of humor to the morning.

> Sion cheerfully declared, "Said anything that you want, and we'll make it for you only, your majesty."

> Minju chuckled, "What's with this kind of treatment, is it my birthday today?", She questioned her brothers, puzzled by their unusual behaviour.

> "Nothing much, Minju. We just heard from someone that our little princess might have a potential lover,", they replied with mischievous grins, exchanging knowing glances. She swiftly turned her gaze toward her friend, who was seated at the dining table.

> Her curiosity piqued, she inquired, "Potential lover? What on earth are you talking about?", she interrogated her friend, and in response, he merely flashed a sinister smile. Minkyu headed towards her, offering assistance as he guided his sister to the dining table.

> "Oh, our little baby sister, why didn't you share the news about your little crush with us, huh? Spill the details!", Minkyu said, his curiosity sparked by the mention of his sister's crush.

> "Certainly, why didn't you tell us earlier? We would have loved to be part of your little love story.", Yusin chimed in, adding his inquiries to Minkyu's questioning about her crush.

~Sion gracefully headed to the kitchen, not only to prepare their regular breakfast but also to whip up the special meal that Yusin and Minkyu had schemed for Minju upon catching wind of the news from Dongun. The interrogation initiated by Detectives Yusin and Minkyu unfolded as they bombarded Minju with questions about her crush—ranging from his name and age to inquiries about his interests and whether he's handsome or a bad boy. The inquisition persisted, with Sion and Dongun observing the scene, thoroughly entertained by the seriousness of Yusin and Minkyu, and the overwhelmed expressions on Minju's face, who seemed on the verge of tears from her brothers' relentless questioning. The questioning promptly ceased as Sion gracefully placed their breakfast on the table, initiating a hearty feast. Amidst the morning meal, joyous laughter echoed, and a palpable warmth enveloped them, fostering an enchanting camaraderie that made the breakfast table a hub of delightful bonding.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

~ Upon concluding their breakfast, Minju and Dongun swiftly tidied up, with the latter preparing to head home. As she escorted him to the front door, he expressed his gratitude to Minju and her brothers for the hospitality during his overnight stay.

> "Thank you, Minju. You and your brothers are not only nice but also incredibly funny.", Dongun expressed his gratitude warmly.