Chapter 7 (18+)

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭!
ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷⁿ ʳᶦˢᵏ ᶦ ʷᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵖᵃʸ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ ᵇʳᵒ

𓆩⚝𓆪

A scene from the past played in your mind as you took another sip from the glass containing wine. The taste of sweetness reached your tongue, and dizziness enveloped your head. It reminded you of something you've been itching to know in those days.

"Gojo, do you remember when we had a fight long long time ago?" you queried, initiating a conversation as the two of you were now alone in his room, both seated on the couch, sipping from a bottle of fine wine he had stored for quite some time.

After completing several missions and tending to the injured kids, he surprisingly invited you to have a drink. It was an unexpected offer, but a bit of refreshment couldn't hurt, right?

"Is it the one where you got upset because I injured Suguru in a fight?" he questioned, seeking clarification to ensure they were discussing the same incident.

"Yeah, that one. When I confronted you and went straight to punch you multiple times one-sidedly," you recounted.

"You mean when I let you punched me multiple times one-sidedly." he corrected your words in a cocky manner.

"Sure, sure, whatever. But honestly, why did you let me to hit you at that moment?" you inquired, genuinely perplexed and curious.

Both in the past and now, you still couldn't comprehend why he would consent to let you strike him, multiple times at that. It was utterly nonsensical to you.

Flashback...

"Hey, Y/N, what's up?" Haibara asked as you approached him and Gojo, who were engaged in conversation.

Ignoring his greeting, you headed straight for Gojo, gripping his white shirt collar. Without hesitation, you delivered a powerful punch to his face, causing him to collapse to the floor under the force. Seizing the opportunity, you straddled his body, fueled by the desire to give another punch on his annoyingly perfect face.

Gojo, the most powerful sorcerer, lay underneath you, seemingly defenseless as you landed blow after blow. It made zero sense to you. Why was he letting you beat him?

Haibara, attempting to intervene, took a step back as he witnessed the ferocity in your golden eyes, which had shifted from warmth to brutality.

Gojo's pale fingers touched your thigh, sliding up to your waist, gripping it tightly as if ensuring you stayed in place. A sinister grin adorned his face, suggesting he was relishing the situation.

"Mad that I hurt your precious Geto?" he taunted with a smirk decorating his face.

"He's your best friend too!" you exclaimed.

"Then quit whining like a baby. Best friends have fights. It's normal," Gojo responded nonchalantly.

"I don't just stand back when someone I love gets hurt," you hissed.

"You love Suguru?" Gojo asked, seemingly fixated on that particular aspect amid the chaotic scene.

"Of course, you idiot! I love him, he's my best friend."

Flashback ends.

If the truth had been brought to light in front of you, you would most likely, one hundred percent without a doubt, punch him again. Just like you did during that incident. Even if its not for Geto's sake, this time.