Prologue

Crouching in front of his opponent, the white-haired man inquired, "Do you have anything left to say?"

"Satoru,"

"I want you to safeguard Y/N. This is my last wish," uttered the lad seated on the floor, the right side of his face was stained by his own blood.

Satoru, the man singled out by name, responded with an eye roll. "Ugh, no. She's a pain in the ass, plus she hates me."

"Then make her like you. Surely, the mighty Gojo Satoru could do that much, right?" the other man chuckled, blood dripping from his mouth.

The usual cerulean orbs that shone ever so brightly now seemed dull as Satoru gazed at his dying soulmate. His stare bore the weight of responsibility and guilt for harming his best friend.

"Fine." Satoru conceded in defeat, unwilling to let his best friend down, at least not at the end of his life.

"For you, Suguru. My one and only best friend."

Suguru's eyes widened for a moment at the man's remark, realizing that, after all these years, he still considered him as his only best friend.

"Goodbye, Satoru. Make sure you have a good life," he said with a smile.

𓆩⚝𓆪

𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄
ᵍᵒʲᵒ ˢᵃᵗᵒʳᵘ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ

❝ I hate you so much

I hate you so much. Why do I always have to be with you?

ɢᴏᴊᴏ ꜱᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ

❝ Imagine how I felt

Imagine how I felt.