¹⁴ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᶠᵒᵒˡᵉᵈ

▌│█║▌║ ᴅʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ║  ▌║█│  ▌

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▌│█║▌║ ᴅʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ║  ▌║█│  ▌

.
.
.

There was something comforting about the way Na-Ri operated the nail drill. The dust fell lightly as the letter 'm' became more visible.

Na-Ri didn't want to disturb Jun-Hee with something like this, and she didn't really think anyone would support her idea.

Everyone was tense about Joo-Young's case, and it was hard for them all to stay in one place.

And Na-Ri preferred to be alone for now. Yeon-Ju was a civilian, but everything pointed to her. She was the last person to talk to So-mi, the one who got Woo-ram to bring Joo-young to her.

And the picture just didn't add up for her.

Maybe without her dreams she would have believed it, like everyone else. Because, unknowingly, everything fit but the motive.

Na-Ri furrowed her eyebrows. She wasn't kidding when she told Jun-Hee that her calligraphy wasn't as nice as his.

That letter 'o' somehow didn't look as nice as Jun-Hee's. There was no grace in the ending of the 'o'.

"Are you writing her name down too?" a quiet question made Na-Ri look up, Da-Beom standing behind her, his eyes fixed on the name she had just written.

Kim So-

One more 'Mi' was missing and Na-Ri was done. Then, of course, came Lee Joo-Young's name.

Na-Ri hummed a low affirmative, gently pulling the nail drill away from the surface of the column.

"She died because she wanted to live." Na-Ri said, brushing the dust off the column with her fingers and starting on the new letter 'm'.

She couldn't quite articulate what was going on in her head, but she tried. "Not writing it down just because I didn't like her wouldn't be very nice." she whispered, starting to carve the last letter.

"She was a mafia." heard Na-Ri, her lips pulling into a sad smile.

"Da-Beom-ah...do you think a flower can choose where it opens?" she asked, turning to look at Da-Beom.

"N-no." he replied, but his eyes radiated incomprehension.

"And who is being harassed because of a different skin colour? Do you think this people chose what color their skin should be?" Na-Ri continued, her hands gripping the graphite, she began to sketch Joo-Young's name.

"No." she heard, and Na-Ri looked at him.

"So-Mi and Ju-Won didn't get to choose their occupation either. I'm sure neither of them wanted to be mafia." She said simply. "Neither of them wanted to kill anyone." Her lips moved as deeper thoughts came out of her.

𝓰𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓵𝔂  ᴳᵒ ᴷʸᵘⁿᵍ⁻ᴶᵘⁿ ˣ ᴼᶜजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें