Hawaii, Grand Royale Island

You walked around the building. I mean, Grand Royale Building is GIGANTIC! Even larger than BC Sol's building.

As you were walking around, you heard running footsteps. Before you could turned around, someone collided with you, causing both you and the person fall down.

"Ow!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Huh?" You looked at the person, he had a dark brown hair and blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, I was in the hurry," the boy groaned before look at you, he blushed in embarrassment before swiftly stood up. "Ah!"

You couldn't help but sweatdropped at him. He's very clumsy for a blader.

"Are you ok?" You chuckled and stood up. The boy gulped and nodded nervously.

"I'm fine," he nervously chuckled.

"What's your name? I'm (Name)," you introduced.

"I'm Hakuto," the boy named, Hakuto smiled at you, which made you giggled.

"Sorry, I'm not really used to be clumsy," Hakuto said.

"It's alright," You pat his shoulder. "Oh, hey, do you know where's the cafeteria is?"

"Yeah. If you want, I could lead you there,"

"Thank you so much, Hakuto!"

"Your welcome!"

Both of you begin to walked towards the cafeteria and not noticing a death stare towards Hakuto.

With Valt and Red Eye.

Red Eye and Valt saw Hakuto were getting close to you while they're walking. And planning to eliminate him next.

"Why does everyone wants to get close to her..." Valt growled.

"I'm not liking this..." Red Eye hissed.

"Shall we eliminate him after dinner?"

"Agreed,"

Timeskip

After dinner

"Where are you going?" Hakuto asked you, you give him a smile, which made him slightly blushed.

"I'm going to train alone, see you!" You give him a goodbye wave and run off. Hakuto watch you and sighed.

"Excuse us?"

Hakuto turned his head to see Valt and Red Eye.

"Y-yes?" Hakuto stuttered, being nervous. Both Valt and Red Eye mentally smirked.

"We have something to tell you but please follow us," Valt said. Hakuto stared at them before slowly nodded. Valt and Red Eye turned and walked to the hidden stadium.

Timeskip

Grand Royale's Forest

They've arrived at the forest and Hakuto looked at his surroundings.

"Umm... Why are we here?" Hakuto asked.

Dark aura surrounded Valt and Red Eye and slowly face Hakuto with their evil grin.

"Battle us,"

Hakuto's eyes widened and afraid to run away and had no choice but to accept.

Three of them are in front of the stadium.

"Three!"

"Two!"