Chapter 3

(that logo is Tigeras)

Third Person POV

Canada

You and the others finally arrived at Canada.

"Alright, everyone, we got few hours until we get to the next location," Kristina said. "I let you all do whatever you want to do but return to me by 12 pm," the others nodded. "I'll meet you all at the Arena." She and Trad walk away.

"She and Trad are gone now, where are we should go?" Rantaro asked.

"Maybe we can go eat? I'm starving," Cuza said.

"You and your stomach," Silas sweatdropped.

"Free?" You looked at the blonde, he just shrugged. You sighed. "I guess a food won't hurt."

"It's settled then, let's all go find the restaurant and eat!" Honcho grinned before walk away.

"Do you even know where's the restaurant?" Silas asked.

"Uh... Nope,"

Cuza and Silas anime fall down as you and Free just sweatdropped.

"Just follow me!" Silas sighed and walk off, the others followed.

At the same time, Gold Eye and Red Eye were arrived also.

"So, this is Canada?" Gold Eye asked, looking around.

"What Ashtem told us?" Red Eye asked his partner.

"I don't know but I think he wanted us to check out BC Sol versus Tigeras," Gold Eye respond.

"Tigeras?" Red Eye asked.

"I think this team is just like Snake Pit, I guess," Gold Eye said and walk off with Red Eye followed him.

"I think Ashtem wants us to find out their Info? I have no idea..." Red Eye mumbled.

"Hmph,"

Meanwhile

"Alright team, the selected bladers are Valt Aoi, Black Shadow(the figure), Green Shadow, Purple Shadow and Red Shadow," Mr. Mason said. "That's all." He walk away.

(Btw, people who "Shadow", they wearing a hood covering their heads and a cap also)

Valt shut his eyes, he could feel Valtryek's aura. He opened his eyes.

"We got few hours before the friendly match starts, let's get going," Black Shadow said, the others nodded before walk off.

With you

You and the others were eating at some restaurant.

"Don't steal my plate, Kiyama!"

"Hey! Your food is literally right in front of ya!"

"I know but I saw you were trying to steal my plate!"

You sighed at their argument but continue eating your food. Then, Free took a small bite of your precious cake. You pouted at him, he chuckled.

"Where should we go next?" You asked the others.

"Maybe we can walk around the city, maybe we can find something interesting that caught our eyes," Cuza said.

"Not a bad idea," You smiled. "I guess we can go after it."

"Question," Honcho said. "You and Free seems quite together."

You blushed as Free just smirked.

"Yeah, we started dating now,"

"EH?!"