In this X world, people are now blatantly committing robberies!

  "I'm letting the little spider track me." Xie Ning frowned and said, "Kress, help me observe the surrounding situation at all times." " I'm going to try to break through the bamboo forest barrier now to see if I can   go

  in and inspect the situation."

A few team members exited the door and went to guard the corridor, while the rest sat or stood beside Kress, fully alert.

  The boy Kress glanced at her dejectedly, "You go ahead, I'll watch from here."

  Wow, how high has the woman's spiritual power become?

  She didn't show much in front of others in the past, but once she did, it always drove Kress crazy.

  That's three series! Three series!

  All three elements can catch up with his progress in one element, and are even stronger than him. Wow, is it really because of his talent?

  He is so stupid...Brother Kress was shocked.

  Xie Ning didn't know that her little brother's heart was so complicated. After she was immersed in the spiritual network, she caught the little broken parrot.

  "Now I'm trying to find a way to break through the barrier above the bamboo forest. You go there first to explore the way."

  "Okay~" The little broken parrot responded readily, flapped its wings and flew out of the window impatiently.

  Xie Ning was speechless and warned, "Don't be too careless! There are mental superpowers above the seventh level stationed here. If you are caught by him..." "Don't worry,

  little master, can I be so stupid?" "The little parrot flew out of the window, and the mental message fell into her mind, "I will be careful."

  Xie Ning couldn't care about the stupid bird at this time, and was attacking the mental barrier with all her strength.

  There is something very strange behind the bamboo forest!

  When the barrier broke through a crack, she realized something was wrong.

  Everyone saw her face becoming more and more solemn, and they couldn't help but feel nervous.

  A mental vortex flowed over the barrier. As the vortex reversed from time to time, the mental power barrier began to collapse.

  Mr. Lion, who was recuperating on the top floor, immediately noticed that something was wrong.

  He suddenly turned over, sat up, jumped out of bed, and shouted out the door, "Who's outside! Come in quickly, carry me out and take a look!"

  Erdan quickly ran in after hearing the movement, "Mr. Lion, what's wrong?"

  "Hurry up, hurry up! Pick me up and carry me out for me to see!"

  Erdan didn't know why, but he still picked up the frail Mr. Lion and hurried towards the sky attic.

  As soon as Mr. Lion went upstairs, his expression changed drastically. He stared at the mental vortex above the bamboo forest in the distance and took a breath.

  "Someone wants to break through the barrier! Go and inform the base commander! Let the base commander..." Before he could finish his sentence, he saw the mental vortex red dye dispersing in the sky.

  The entire bamboo forest barrier was rapidly shattering, like a star shattering into pieces, turning into a pile of powder that was difficult to distinguish with the naked eye.