"You, you, you, You are the best." Gu Chen blurted out and looked at her with a smile, "No need to ask."

  Xie Ning suddenly lost her sense of expectation and snorted, "Okay, what should we have for lunch? I can tell you that I'm in good health! Don't let me drink porridge again."

  "Okay, let's eat lunch boxes. Before departure, my aunt made a lot of lunch boxes for us!"

  Xie Ning nodded with satisfaction, "I'll treat you to another roasted corn."

  "Okay."

  Without the interruption of the dead vines, the meal was very comfortable.

  Everyone was in good spirits after eating and drinking. Before leaving, they followed Captain Xie around to the back wall where the withered vine was and took a look.

  Xie Ning took out a hoe from the space and said, "Let me dig it and take a look."

  "Sister Ning, I'll do it. I'll do it." Before she could start digging, several people grabbed the farm tools in her hand.

  In the end, Meng Ping'an quickly grabbed the tool and dug a few times at the hole in the ground.   

  After digging out a piece of broken soil and throwing it aside, Xie Ning squatted on the ground and took a closer look.

  Not long after, a dry bone was dug out of the soil.

  Xie Ning stood up expressionlessly, took a small step back, took out a few tools from the space and gave them to Huang Guoqiang and others to dig together.

  After digging for less than three minutes, a big pit appeared in front of me.

  Only then did everyone realize that the ground had been emptied out by the dead tree.

  There were a lot of corpses mixed in the cleared ground, and it looked like it was a grave for thousands of people...

  Xiao Meng and others turned their backs and rounded their eyes at the same time, running to somewhere else to take a breath of fresh air.

  Gu Chen turned his head and met his little girlfriend's dark eyes.

  What's funny is that Captain Xie was fully armed at some point, put on a hood and mask, and had both hands and gloves...

  "Uh." Captain Gu smiled angrily, "You're pretty quick."

  Song Shijun slipped aside to take a few breaths. , even put on a gas mask when he came back.

  "Sister, are these zombie corpses?"

  "Yes." Xie Ning was very courageous, picked up two thicker branches from the side, and dug up the zombie corpses in the soil.

  "All the crystal nuclei have been absorbed."

  "What a big deal." Everyone couldn't help but marvel.

  "Indeed." Xie Ning nodded, thinking that this was still a mutant plant with brains.

  It seems that this is the reason why there are no zombies within a radius of five thousand meters.

  "Burn it." Xie Ning took a few steps back and said.

  In order to avoid any changes in the future, it would be safer to set it on fire.

  Wang Bingwu stepped forward and set a fire, and everyone retreated.

  Song Shijun threw a handful of wind over and let the flames burn rapidly in the pit.