"So much nonsense? Let your base grow." Xie Ning waved and looked around impatiently, "The people inside haven't come out yet? Do you want us to come in?" The door of the

  monitoring room was pushed open again, Yin Guanlong and Jin Mingzhu came over with a look of embarrassment on her face.

  "I'm sorry, everyone. What follows is really just a small misunderstanding. I hope you don't take it to heart."

  "We are all survivors in Kyushu. There will be many opportunities to help each other in the future. We..."

  Xie Ningmi He raised his eyes and threw a golden thorn at Yin Guanlong without saying a word.

  Golden Thorn's speed was fierce and fast, and he was in front of Yin Guanlong in one go.

  As Yin Guanlong's pupils contracted, a pair of hands suddenly appeared behind him, holding down the golden thorn that flew in front of Yin Guanlong.

  The golden thorn suddenly pierced into the palms, leaving a small hole.

  A little bit of sticky dark red liquid was squeezed out from the palm of the hand, and it didn't look like normal human blood.

  Xie Ning raised her eyebrows, "Kress, look at all of them."

  Kress nodded and instantly opened an invisible mental barrier, covering everyone in the corridor.

  Xie Ning didn't even say a word of nonsense to the other party, and jumped in front of Yin Guanlong.

  A gleaming metal sword emerged from his hand and stabbed straight into the opponent's body.

  Yin Guanlong was shocked and furious, and shouted loudly, "Are you crazy? Why do you want to kill people the first time you come up!" "

  Who are you? Do I know you? Are you crazy? You kill people when you come up. ! Can you please stop and listen to me explain it carefully?"

  Xie Ning's offensive, let alone Yin Guanlong, was too much for three more Yin Guanlong.

  So he roared angrily and raised his hand to make a move, and the two stiff "people" who had been huddled behind him jumped forward and stood directly in front of him to help resist Xie Ning's thunderous attack.

  Will Captain Xie give them a chance to breathe?

  cant!
  She had seen a lot of the virtues of the carrion ruler in her previous life.

  Xie Ning could kill as many rotten zombie rulers as this morally corrupt.

  What to do if you don't kill it? Do you want to keep it for the New Year?

  After two "click-click" sounds, two perfect corpses had golden thorns pierced through the back of their heads.

  Xie Ning seized the crystal core from the air, and the zombie immediately fell to the ground.

  The two crystal cores were hanging in the air. Xie Ning took out a few balls of tap water with an expressionless face and rinsed them before throwing them into the villa terrace.

  Yin Guanlong's face suddenly turned pale, almost losing all color.

  Two level five zombies, level five! They were all powerful zombies, and she was able to deal with them easily and effortlessly.

  Think about how much effort he had to put into taming these two zombies!

  Now he is being killed in minutes and unable to move.

  Jin Mingzhu was so frightened that she collapsed beside the door. She pulled the door hard and tried to get up, but she had no strength.

  Xie Ning stood in front of the two zombies and looked at Yin Guanlong coldly.

  "Yes, tell me what you have to say!" Yin Guanlong felt cold sweat break out all over his head. Thinking of kicking such a brick wall today, he hated himself for not reading the almanac when he went out!

  Xie Ning didn't wait for him to beg for mercy again, and tried to mobilize a burst of mental power.

  The released spiritual power actually turned into a stream of light, which was beyond the reach of everyone's naked eyes and suddenly pierced the center of Yin Guanlong's eyebrows.

  Yin Guanlong, a fool, didn't even know what was going on. He only felt a chill between his brows.

  The whole person fell down without warning and fell heavily in front of Jin Mingzhu.

  Jin Mingzhu covered her mouth and was stunned for a long time, and then she screamed "Ahhhhhhh" at the top of her voice.

  Xie Ning stood there very curiously, carefully recalling the spiritual power that had just been released.

  Unexpectedly, the first time she used a new move to unleash her mental power, she was quite skilled at it.

  Xie Ning turned her head happily and looked at Xiao Gu who was full of surprise, "Is it awesome?"

  Comrade Gu nodded quickly, walked to her side quickly, and whispered to her, "Is this the new skill in the spiritual field that you have learned? "

  Hehe." Xie Ning nodded repeatedly and whispered to her, "Let Brother Wu burn the ruler of the corpse. His supernatural energy and energy crystals cannot be left behind."

  Gu Chen nodded, turned around and ordered the team members to come forward. Do the finishing work.

  Jin Mingzhu kept kicking her legs, trying to crawl into the monitoring room.

  Unexpectedly, my estimate of Xie Ning was still lacking.

  Is this woman a lunatic? How could anyone meet someone and immediately kill them without waiting for them to finish speaking?

  Isn't it usually necessary to negotiate step by step and then finalize the plan?

  The silly man who was the first to come out to greet them was completely frightened now. He and Brother Gou and the others were all tied up and thrown aside.

  When Jin Mingzhu was dragged up from the ground, she came to her senses and shouted, "Captain Xie, Captain Xie, it's me, Jin Mingzhu, we are both from Lanshan Tower Lake, friends. I am friends with your Captain Xie !"

  She twisted around and howled heartbreakingly, "I swear, I have never participated in anything involving Master Yin and the others. Ah, please be gentle. Captain Xie, believe me, I really did not join them in the robbery. ."

  Xie Ning turned her head when she heard the sound, raised her eyebrows slightly, and looked up and down at the yelling woman, "You look familiar."

  Jin Mingzhu was so angry that she almost vomited blood.

  After all, they ran all the way from Lanshan Tower Lake. They were friends after a long journey, but now they turned against each other and refused to recognize each other!

  "X-Captain Xie, don't you remember me? Me, Jin Mingzhu, Jin Mingzhu!"

  Xie Ning recalled the name Jin Mingzhu, looked at Jin Mingzhu up and down several times, and suddenly clapped her hands and shouted, "Oh, you are the one The little wife of the director of the Tahu Base in Lanshan, the white-eyed wolf who was taken in by the Tiger Squad."

  "The woman who took away a lot of supplies from the Tiger Squad and escaped halfway."

  Jin Mingzhu listened to the titles she told her...

  little wife, white-eyed wolf, rolled Got supplies and ran away halfway!
  His face suddenly turned red.

  "No, no, Captain Xie. I just got separated from the Tigers. I didn't take their supplies..." "

  Pretend, if you keep pretending, only that lustful guy Li Dawei can fall for you."