Chapter 632: Evil is rewarded.

  What kind of base specially hires a senior advisor? What kind of position is that?

  It sounded very high-class, and Mrs. Zhou Xuefen felt so regretful that her intestines were about to turn blue.

  She really didn't expect that Song Youai, the country woman's daughter, would be so promising now.

  Does this mean that if she had not broken up with Song Youai and those people, her life would be more comfortable now?

  "Xueli, send mom and eldest sister back." Xie Xuezhi turned to Xie Xueli and ordered in a calm voice, "I will ask the assistant to send some food later, you don't have to worry."

  Mrs. Zhou Xuefen's mind is still in chaos. , seeing that his son didn't even look at him when he spoke, he couldn't help but feel more and more anxious.

  "Xuezhi, Mom, Mom knows that she is wrong. Mom should not listen to the slander and believe in that dead woman Kang Yunru. Xuezhi, please forgive Mom this time, okay." "

  Mom, my marriage has come to this point. I am partly responsible for this, but you also contributed a lot."

  "Now my wife and daughter don't want to see me anymore. Are you satisfied this time?" Xie Xuezhi said to Mr. Zhou in a numbingly calm voice. As the lady spoke, the old lady became more and more uneasy and frightened.

  "Uncle, grandma, she is too..."

  It was okay for Xie Mei not to speak, but as soon as she opened her mouth, Xie Xuezhi's gun was directed at her.

  "How many times have I said that if you want to adopt Xie Mei, just be happy with it, but I don't know that you actually put Xie Mei in my name." "

  Now that my wife and children don't want me, as you wish Come on!"

  "Xue Zhi, mom didn't mean that." The old lady wanted to explain with a sad face.

  Xie Xuezhi was so anxious that he would not listen to what she continued to say.

  "Mom, you gave birth to me and raised me to this day. I will repay this kindness, but that's all."

  "Second brother, if you take more care of mom in the future, if you have any financial needs, just come to me. , it's my share, I won't refuse at all."

  "Brother." Xie Xueli was also anxious and wanted to go forward and talk to his eldest brother.

  As a result, the eldest brother walked away without looking back, leaving behind the old mother who was crying heartbrokenly, saying "Oh, oh, oh, oh," and slapping the handrail of the stairs and crying loudly.

  ...

  Captain Xie was in a bad mood and went on strike again in the afternoon.

  The small bed was taken out of a separate space. It was the 1.2-meter small bed she slept on for nearly twenty years in her previous life.

  Xie Ning spent the entire afternoon lounging on the iron frame bed, flipping through the comic book page after page, but her eyes were wandering.

  She could vaguely recall the past while sleeping on this small iron frame bed.

  At that time, because of her low ability, she felt particularly low self-esteem.

  Perhaps subconsciously, he thought that her father, a national-level researcher, would hate to see her looking so worthless.