Song Xue rolled her eyes, feeling that the man in front of her was really disgusting.

  He said "daughter" in one sentence. If he really cared about this girl, he would not treat her like a cow.

  Knowing clearly that she was forcing Song Zhaodi to do something, she still asked such a question, pretending to be a loving father, which made her more and more disgusting.

  "Okay, okay, let me talk to Zhao Di, you can go out." Old Man Song waved his hand to Song Xue, his face full of impatience.

  Song Xue walked out of the kitchen angrily, her face livid with anger.

  Teng Ziliang came forward, frowned and asked, "What did she say?" "

  What else can I say? No matter how much I try to persuade you, I dare not go up. My body is a cripple, and so is my heart. This person is useless." Song Xueyi He said with a cold face, "It would be a burden to bring this kind of person to the capital."

  "Then... send her away?" Teng Ziliang asked with raised eyebrows.

  Drive away?

  Song Xue hesitated for a moment, "Wait a minute."

  Although this person was extremely useless, he could still do some ordinary housework.

  Song Xue thought that if Song Zhaodi was driven away, the tedious chores in the team might fall on her in the future, so she immediately gave up the idea.

  The cow Song Zhaodi can't leave. If she leaves, won't all the work fall on her, Song Xue?

  Thinking of Song Jiabao and his son's laziness, they couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

  She could not commit such stupidity, and she could never become Song Zhaodi's scapegoat.

  "I have a headache. Let's go and rest for a while." Song Xue said with a cold face.

  Teng Ziliang felt sorry for his woman. He nodded immediately after hearing this, "Okay, let Song Zhaodi prepare something delicious later. I'll call you." "

  Is there anything else to eat? There was only a handful of wild vegetables left yesterday." Song Jiabao walked in the door. Cursing and shouting, "Where is Song Zhaodi? Hurry up and ask her to go upstairs and ask me for some food."

  Song Xue paused slightly before entering the room, stopped at the door of the room, turned to look at Song Jiabao, and spoke softly, " Jiabao, I just persuaded my eldest sister, she said she doesn't want to go up to beg, even if she dies." "She

  also said, you can go by yourself, I really tried to persuade her, but it's all useless. ."

  "If I had the ability to establish a good relationship with my aunt and the others, why would I need her to go up and open the door, don't you think?"

  Song Xue pretended to twist her body, "Oh, how do you think this can be done? In addition to a handful of wild vegetables, the team only has some dry food to make ends meet."

  "Those people upstairs eat meat and vegetables every day, and they are so happy. It is really easy to enjoy the shade with the big tree behind you, but it is a pity that although the big tree belongs to our own People, but she doesn't want to protect us."

  Song Jiabao was so angry that he was trembling: "She is still unwilling? Who needs her to be willing??" "

  Oh damn girl, she is just a loser, where did she get so many of her own? Idea? Give her face!"