Attack Of Atlantis! Defending The Land And Sea!

Start from the beginning

About five minutes later, an alarm went off and everyone was able to see the television screen was showing the news. What they were reporting was unbelievable. Water was heading toward New York. A larger amount of water compared to normal. While it seemed mostly safe, Steve knew better than to trust that. Thor thought he knew what was going on and prepared his hammer. "Let us try to calm Namor down quickly before he starts an unnecessary war!" He called out, just about ready to fly out.

"Hold on Thor. I don't think it's Namor..... something about it seems more off......" James said, noticing a pattern. "We do need to get there quickly. Tony can the Quinjet get us there quickly from where we are?" He then asked with a little concern while getting all of his gear ready for the battle to come.

Tony flew to the Quinjet, his armor ready and fully loaded for the battle to come. "Riri and I fixed it up two days ago so now we should get there around in ten minutes. Which considering were in Russia, really says a lot about this thing." He told the young avenger with pride and confidence.

Upon hearing this, James straps his regular shield on his wrist and ran to the Quinjet. "Then Avengers, assemble!" He called out while getting on. Thankfully, it didn't take long to get everyone in and fly where they could. When they reached New York, the team saw a large wave getting closer to New York. But instead of seeing Namor like Thor thought was going to happen, it was Attuma, wielding not only his own trident, and an army of blue Atlanteans, each one looking like him to a lesser extent.

Steve saw this and was immediately unsurprised by what he was seeing. He soon reached Manhattan, where Attuma's army was headed. "I had a feeling it was him. But where's Namor?" He asked with worry in his voice.

Natasha looked around to see some other people from Atlantis trying to reach New York, being careful to stay at least somewhat far away from the land dwellers.....seemed to her that not much has changed for these Atlanteans. "It seems some of his people are coming to help us a little!" She called out to try and settle her husband down a little.

Clint looked down at Namor's squad, who was fighting the Atlantean soldiers that were with Attuma, but they still didn't seem too fond of other humans. "Yeah? Well I think they're just trying to get rid of a common enemy and that's it." He lightly joked while looking back to his team.

Steve gets to the edge of the Quinjet doors and was prepared to jump out to fight them off on the streets. "It doesn't matter now. We need to help him and the people that live here. If Attuma's forces get any further, they'll drown the city, and then the world." He said while trying to sound rational.

Tony looked out to what was in front of their jet. "Uh, hate to say it Cap, but I think we've got some bigger fish to fry." He said while making a pun. In front of them were several craft carriers with Hydra forces all headed down. Not only were they helping Attuma, they were all trying to take people with them.

Henry sighed at the sight of these soldiers. But he knew better than to think that they'd be able to sit on the sidelines while the city was under attack. "They just don't ever end do they?" He asked with slight aggravation about the situation.

James immediately sprints and jumps out of the jet, diving down to face the enemy where they were. "Avengers, assemble!" He called out before landing harshly on top of a Hydra Bot, throwing his energy shield at one of Attuma's men.

Before any could hit the young leader, Deirdre and Thor both crash in together to wipe out several soldiers that were headed to him. "Is it me, or did they get bigger than the last time we fought them?" Deirdre asked, hoping she wasn't just seeing things.

Pym flew down using his stingers to hurt some of the soldiers that were shooting other Atlanteans. "Definitely bigger squad, and considerably heavier armor and weapons!" He answered before hitting a soldier by surprise.