I just feel that this apocalypse is endless, with inexplicable disasters happening one after another, and it seems there will be no end.

  At around four o'clock in the afternoon, Gu Chen came to Xie Ning and told him about the notice from the laboratory.

  "According to real-time monitoring reports, this dark night situation will last for at least three to four days." "

  Fortunately, most of the agricultural and sideline products we previously cultivated were grown in greenhouses." "

  Part of the greenhouses were flooded It was flooded, and the other part was built in a glass house on the top floor, so it was not affected."

  "Now that the darkness continues, it has little impact on the normal temperature lighting greenhouse." "

  Now there are most wood-type superpowers concentrated in the base, specializing in Taking care of these farmlands, the situation shouldn't get worse."

  Xie Ning nodded and couldn't help feeling that good things take a long time.

  This apocalypse is really catching people off guard.

  "Should we inform those people outside?"

  Gu Chen thought for a moment, then shook his head, "Not for now, what do you think?"

  Xie Ning nodded, "I don't think so either. These people's psychological quality is very fragile. , if the guarantee is not equal, it will cause panic and be difficult to manage."

  The gap between the people cultivated in the greenhouse at the Gu Shang Base and ordinary people is very huge.

  After experiencing the apocalypse in the outside world for more than a year, ordinary people's minds have at least been tempered to a very hardened state.

  And these losers...

  are a group of people who can only wander around like headless flies when something happens.

  Ten people tied together, people who can't even cut off half of the head of an elementary zombie...

  It's not because they are ordinary people that they are useless. Even if these useless people have superpower genes, it won't work, because from the heart to the body It's all waste.

  I don't know what to say.

  But from the root of this matter, they cannot be blamed.

  After all, these people were probably kept captive by Chen Zhaowei in the X world's live broadcast show from the beginning. They are really a group of miserable little lambs.

  What can you expect a lamb to do?

  Can't count on it at all.

  Xie Ning now sees that these people have become calm, and they are the kind of people who are so angry that they lose their temper.

  She only has one request for them now: just be good and don't get into trouble.

  As long as we return to the Gyeonggi base and change the tasks and contribution points, these monsters will have nothing to do with Captain Xie Mao!
  "Then let's talk in two days." Gu Chen nodded slightly, "I'll send a few advance team members out to explore the road later."

  "As long as it doesn't hail or rain outside, we should be able to continue on our way."

  "I think so too. ." Xie Ning nodded.

  We can't be stuck here forever and can't go back. There are still many things to do after we go back, especially the screening of alien species is imminent and cannot be delayed.

  In the next two days, Gu Chen sent people out to explore the road from time to time, drew a lot of maps by hand, and checked out the specific conditions of the surrounding waters.

  It was still dark on the third day, and the survivors at the Gu base were frightened to death, and their panic reached boiling point.

  "Is there a doctor?" The unkempt little man rushed to the door of 705 and slammed Xie Ning's door open.

  "Please, ask a doctor to help us!" The little man probably felt that in the past few days, he had a bad attitude towards Xie Ning and the others every time they met, and now he was asking for help from others, so he blushed a little.

  Unfortunately, his face was too dark and his hair was unkempt, as if it hadn't been taken care of in a year, so Captain Xie couldn't see his expression clearly.

  "Do you want a doctor or a healer?" Xie Ning asked with a raised eyebrow.

  "Doctor, doctor, we need a doctor, preferably one who can help with injections."

  Xie Ning turned her head and looked at the living room. Since they have been staying in a small room for the past few days, the team members basically took turns entering the farmhouse space for four hours. Let some air flow, otherwise they will feel suffocated.

  Yu Tianfeng went in to tinker with mutant plant samples four hours ago, but he hasn't come out yet.

  Due to the special nature of his work, no one rushed him, and Xie Ning also built a separate experimental building for him in the farmhouse space and reinforced the space walls to prevent explosions or other things from happening in her space.

  However, this situation usually does not happen. After all, Xie Ning can now control everything in the space very well. Even if it explodes, Xie Ning can make it disappear silently before the explosion occurs.

  While she was hesitating, the door of 701 was opened again. Xie Xueli volunteered and came over to help, but Xie Ning didn't stop her.

  Xie Xueli looked at Xie Ning and smiled awkwardly, "Ning Ning, uncle, there is nothing here."

  Xie Ning also understood that it is difficult for a clever woman to make a meal without straw, so she nodded and looked at the little man, "Let's go, let the doctor take a look first. What's going on over there?"

  The little man turned around and led them towards 707 without saying a word.

  Song Youai walked out of the bedroom and looked around at the door, "What's wrong?" "

  Sister Song, your daughter just went to 707 with Dr. Xie."

  "Oh." Song Youai looked towards 707 in surprise. Cast a glance.

  After getting along for the past few days, the people in 707 and 708 have been staying in their rooms and rarely come out. They still don't know how many people are in Brother Dong's small slum base.

  Xie Ning and Xie Xueli followed the little man to the door of 707.

  The little man turned to look at Xie Ning and hesitated for a moment, "Do you want to put on a mask? The smell inside won't be very good."

  "If your clothes get dirty after you go in, don't come to us, Brother Dong. I want compensation. You have to follow me!"

  Xie Ning laughed angrily at this little man.

  Why, is she the one who cares so much?

  The little man didn't think he was joking. After all, after the end of the world, there will not be many girls like Xie Ning and Song Kexin, who are fresh and even fragrant all over their bodies.

  He only wanted a doctor, and he didn't understand why the eldest lady Xie Ning was here.

  "What nonsense." Xie Ning took the mask out of her pocket and put it on, "Open the door." The

  door of 707 opened. The boy who opened the door was the boy he had seen two days ago. He had sunken cheeks and bulging eyes. It looks extra big on the cheeks.

  His name seems to be Xiaohui, and he is as thin as a chicken.

  An unpleasant smell wafted out.