[15]Regrets

"I won't exaggerate what I want to say, all I want to say is I love you, you can take your time I am here waiting for an eternity for you."

She just completed and I was processing and my heart wasn't ablely replying when,

Recappp

Shubman's POV:
when,

I heard noises of clapping and on turning back I noticed Vicky and his group.

"We accept it Shubman you're really great", Vicky said smirking. "Yeah you won the bet so easily", another person in the group continued followed by a smirk.

I was clinching my fists when Aniska turned me roughly towards herself.
"Is this true", she demanded. "Aniska---", I started to reply when she spoke again in a low voice, "I just want a Yes or a No". "Yes", I replied in a guilty tone.

She reacted just with a regret on her face her eyes showed anger, love and regret all at once, her calm behaviour was the most scariest thing and slowly moved inside her house. All I could able to do at that moment was just feeling guilty.

I felt I have flooded her feelings, messed everything up and formed a feeling of hate inside her.

There was no way to see her as she was inside her house but I sighted a window of her room which was open and in a few minutes she came to close them.

Her face with deep regrets, tears scratching through her face, her eyes red. I just wanted to wipe those tears off but I guess I just lost that opportunity. I was no longer someone she loved with all her heart.

I turned around to see if Vicky was still there but they were no more there. 'Freaking assholes', I mumbled under my breath.

I called Harsh and Rohan to my house. I don't know but I wanted someone to hear out my unknown feelings and tell me what actually this is and no one can do this better than Harsh and Rohan.

Aniska's POV:
I felt my heart shattering down into pieces. The feeling I felt for the first time was for a wrong person. Everything is messed.

Tears were uncontrollable flowing through when I heard a voice from behind.

"Aniska what happened you were out at such a late hour", Sravan asked. I wiped my tears and due to darkness he wasn't able to notice my weak face.

"Nothing Bhai just a friend she wasn't able to sleep and she knew I too won't sleep so she called me for a walk around", I replied.

"Your voice seems really weak , see Aniska it's alright it happens in a game", Sravan said when I could notice pain in his voice too, we all felt that pain of India losing and someone added some more in my my case.

I sighed that he didn't know what the actual reason was. "Yeah", I replied. "Okay go sleep", he said patting my head from behind.

I was left with nothing but just regrets I was just sick of myself how the guy I had a crush on since my 9th standard and the person I loved this whole year was just being good to me for this freaking bet, JUST A FREAKING BET.

I just could do nothing but keep tossing on bed in hope of sleep and year or a season couldn't end worser than this for me.

Author's note:
I guess this was how a year ended for all of us with pain and sadness of India not winning the cup.

Let it be how it is but we will always support our warriors as they made our one and a half month crazy and entertaining.

Bye bye. Peace out!!