The scooters are also very flexible. If you go out to do a task, just imagine flying all the way through the sky on a scooter. It is much faster than a car and much more convenient than an airplane.

  Xie Ning smiled and nodded, "I didn't expect Ma Yu to leave us such a big surprise. Not bad."

  She was really happy.

  "It's a pity that the existence of dimensional space was not detected in those alien species." Obviously not every alien species is qualified to open the dimensional space.

  Ma Yu's alien status in the X world is probably considered advanced.

  Otherwise, it would be impossible for X Realm to equip her with such an advanced dimension.

  Her dimensional space is not small, and she obviously has an unusual status in the X world.

  The two of them raised their heads, looked at Ji Taixian and Song Kexin who were flying from a distance, and waved to them.

  "It's time to go."

  It's time to go back after waiting for so long. It's a great harvest to make such a trip, and everyone is very happy.

  Ji Taixian flew down on a scooter and pulled Song Kexin to jump into the assault boat with excitement on his face.

  "Sister, sister, the quality of this motorcycle is great, it is small and fast, and you don't feel any discomfort when sitting on it. Let's equip our team with one sometime!"

  Gu Chen rolled his eyes and almost rolled his eyes to the sky.

  You kid is quite good at talking!

  Xie Ning put the rubber boat and scooter into the space and showed a happy expression, "Not bad, not bad, really good. Look, I have the opportunity to equip all the team." "

  Okay!" Song Kexin couldn't help cheering.

  "The flight function is indeed very practical." Gu Chen nodded, "But it requires crystal core energy to activate, which consumes resources over time." "

  It's okay." Song Kexin smiled and waved her hand, "There are things like crystal nuclei anyway. Come on. From now on, let's fight more zombies, fight, fight, and try to eliminate all the zombies on the road to Gyeonggi. Then there will be a lot of crystal cores." "

  Yes, yes, yes, Xinxin is absolutely right. In this way , the security issues around Gyeonggi can be effectively solved in the future."

  "We also got a lot of zombie crystal cores, this is a win-win situation!"

  Gu Chen looked at the two people funny, and they seemed to be in tune with each other. Very.

  Xie Ning took the little spider off his shoulder and touched its head with a kind face, "Let's check how that thing is doing."

  The little spider stopped joking and naturally knew what Ning Ning's main body was talking about, so he carefully checked several times. Over and over, Hui reported:

  "The vital signs of the alien species detected are zero, and the space wall can be opened for sample collection."

  Xie Ning nodded, and after all the burning blue flames were extinguished, she slowly opened the small space wall.

  Everyone looked at the ashes with expressionless expressions, all showing expressions of satisfaction.

  After trampling Zhi Nao 00009250, who could not see the color at all, Xie Ning sneered, "Sampling."

  ...

  "Wanrong, don't be too anxious. Maybe your cousin is just a little slow? Maybe you can follow her soon. Come here."

  "Yes Wanrong, how can you be sure that she was lost?"

  "She is such a big person, how could she disappear so casually?"

  Mo Wanrong stood on the raft and looked back anxiously. "Captain Qu, what's going on?"

  Qu Lanping was also a little confused. He was scanning some teammates around him and asked them to report the situation.

  "Ugh... ugh!" The female team member squatting beside the raft was vomiting and her face turned pale.

  Feng Jiamin couldn't hold it in any longer, and shouted repeatedly, "Liu Fen, have you finished vomiting? You should say something! Where is Ma Yuren? Where are you? A big living person fell behind the team, you two Are all the people in the team dead? They don't know anything, even if they ask questions!" "

  Hey, please speak up."

  "Why don't I speak up? I have a good temper. It's not your own sister who is missing now, of course you Don't worry anymore. We, Wan Rong, are the only ones who are easy to talk to. Could it be that your team united to squeeze out Ma Yu?"

  Feng Jiamin shouted at several people angrily. The sound was so loud that dozens of people on the raft nearby could hear it. That's called clarity.

  "Feng Jiamin, have I given you face?" How could Qu Lanping, with his violent temper, tolerate that idiot Feng Jiamin yelling in public?

  She immediately retorted and sneered, "I'm telling you, don't think that because your brother is Feng Lijian, you think that I don't dare to hit you? Try giving me another nonsense?"

  "Do you have any brains? Ma Yu is also in our team. Man, can we not be impatient when she is gone? I warn you, don't come here just by opening your mouth, you will see if I can beat you to death." "

  Okay, why are you making such a fuss?" Feng Lijian jumped over from the raft next to him with a cold face. , "You have just safely passed the attack range of the mutated aquatic plants, and you are not calming down?"

  It is not clear how chaotic the front is. Just after settling down, their internal conflicts are highlighted again. These women really can't calm down for a day, Feng Lijian looked at them with a headache.

  "Brother, it's this woman who's causing trouble." Feng Jiamin complained first, pointing at Qu Lan Ping's group and cursing.

  "There's someone missing from their team, and they didn't realize it until now."

  "Is it intentional? It must be intentional! Otherwise, how could we not find someone until now? It's just targeting and isolating! You all have no good intentions." Feng Jiamin was angry Hem said.

  "Who did it on purpose??" Qu Lanping was furious, "Feng Jiamin, if you can't speak, shut your mouth! Ma Yu is a member of my team, she is missing, I care more than anyone else, okay? ?"

  "You care, then you just realized that the person is missing!"

  Qu Lanping took off his shoes and wanted to slap her mouth for not distinguishing right from wrong.

  And in front of her brother Feng Lijian!
  Upon seeing this, the female superpower team stepped forward to hold their captain's hand to prevent her from losing control and going crazy.

  "Okay, shut up!" Feng Lijian shouted angrily, "What are you doing? Although you belong to different teams, you are still in the same brigade now." "

  Can you talk properly? Who will tell you the actual situation? ."

  Feng Lijian glanced at Qu Lanping, who took off the shoes in his hand, and stared speechlessly, "Put them on!"

  Qu Lanping took a deep breath, suppressed his anger and put on his shoes, "Captain Feng, Ma Yu in our team. Comrade is gone."

  She looked down at Liu Fen, who had not finished vomiting, and frowned, "Liu Fen, tell Captain Feng about the situation." "

  Yes, vomit... yes!" Liu Fen actually couldn't vomit at all. There isn't much food left in the stomach, so the vomiting now is just retching.

  "Liu Fen, what's going on?"

  "That's it, Captain Feng." Liu Fen stood up with a white face, "I'm on a raft with several teammates and Ma Yu."

  "There was a sudden bump and we were all thrown into the water."