A Dance With the Dastardly (NSFW)

Depuis le début

"Didn't I tell you to beg for it," he asks, snatching your hair and pulling your head back. "I wanna hear you beg," he warns, bending down, centimeters away from your face.

"Please," is all you're able to get out, swimming around a clouded pool of whiskey in your titillated mind.

"Gonna need more than that, honey," he tugs your hair as a warning once more.

"Please, Sir," you manage to pant out. Your eyes meet his and it makes you wonder if yours are as inky with lust as his.

"I know that mouth's dirty. Beg like ya fuckin' want it," he growls.

"Please, Sir, Please. Let me suck your cock. Wanna feel you come in my mouth," you beg, mouth hanging open, eyes flickering up at him.

His grip on your hair tightens slightly as he pushes you toward his cock, finally releasing you once your lips wrap around his leaking tip. A guttural sound spills from his lips like smooth liquor, making your pussy gush more wetness. You start to slide your head down his cock, stopping to pull up and then back down halfway through.

"That's it. Yeah, starvin' for me aren't ya, Little Whore?" He huffs out a laugh and throws his head back, a groan escaping through his clenched teeth.

"Mmm," you moan, taking him deeper until he hits the back of your throat. Your gag around his cock and roughly pull your mouth off of him, spitting out extra saliva from your mouth.

"You ain't done, girl. I know you can take more," he says as he grips your hair and pushes you toward his cock. You gladly open your mouth to let him back in. "Here, let me give you a little help," he grins.

As soon as you register his words, his cock is down your throat making you gag once again. His hips snap and you do your best to relax your jaw. Snot drips from your nose and tears run down your cheeks as he fucks your mouth. You grip his thighs tightly with your hands, fingernails cutting crescent-shaped lines into his skin.

"Fuck... such a dirty mouth," Arthur mumbles as he pulls your head off him, your mouth making an obscene popping noise. "On the bed, on your back," he orders.

Obeying his orders, you scramble onto the mattress. You lay down as a breeze flies in through the window making you shiver when it hits your feverish skin.

"Open those legs for me, let me see that pretty pussy," he says, a smirk playing on his lips. You do as he says quickly, wanting only for him to touch you. He chuckles, "Eager aren't we," he teases.

You gulp, "Please, Sir. I need you to touch me." He listens. You feel two thick fingers run over your cunt, sliding into you halfway and then pulling them out. You watch with lust-blown pupils as he sucks his fingers clean of your mess.

"So damn wet, just from my cock in your mouth. Maybe I should stop? This doesn't seem like much of a punishment," he growls in your ear, his body now hovering over you, his erect cock dragging against your core.

"Please no, I need, need your cock," you whine, desperately trying to grind your hips up into his, moaning when his tip slides over your clit.

Without warning, he slams his cock into you, bottoming out. You scream out a moan that somewhat resembles a cry.

"Fuck, you gotta be quiet. Moanin' like a whore," he groans. "Don't want the whole damn state to hear ya," he grunts, beginning to push in and out of you at a brutal pace "Always so tight for me."

He continues thrusting into you, hitting your cervix over and over. For the first time in weeks, he finally presses his lips against yours. The kiss is desperate like he's trying to consume you, keep you from slipping away. You moan into his mouth, opening your lips enough for him to slip his tongue into your mouth. The sound of skin slapping skin is now drowned out by the pure adrenaline pumping through your body. Suddenly, through a haze, you're able to form words again. You pull away from his mouth and stare into his topaz eyes.

"I-I'm sorry... I danced with him..." you stutter between moans. His brows furrow as he continues to pound you at a punishing speed. He opens his mouth to speak but stops himself, not trusting words to come out. He leans down and covers your neck in wet open-mouth kisses, his steel cock still hitting your cervix over and over. "Should'a asked you to dance," you manage to say between whines. Arthur pulls back from your neck to look at you, your pupils blown with lust and a red blush covering your face down to your breasts.

"I ain't much of a dancer, Sweetheart," he chuckles before leaning down once again. Your heart leaps at the name, Sweetheart. Quickly you're focused on his movements once again, his tongue now drawing circles around your sensitive nipple. Your hands roam his body, feeling his large biceps and his scarred back. Your hands move on their own, continuing exploring and then entertaining themselves with his light-brown locks. "Christ, you feel so good, always," he praises. The room is filled with the wet sounds of your cunt and the sound of your hips snapping together. "I got you this wet, Girl? Huh?"

"Yes!" You let out a breathless shout. "Just for you," you cry out as his calloused thumb finds your swollen nub, rubbing hard circles. You writhe underneath him, chasing the high you're so close to.

"C'mon, finish on me, Beautiful. Fuck, just like that," he moans as you buck in his hand, teetering on the edge of a release. "Almost there, Girl. So close."

His finger speeds up, rubbing you faster as his cock drags deliciously against your spongy walls. Your legs tremble as he pushes you closer. Closer. Warmth spreads from your core and makes your eyes roll back in your head. As soon as your walls tighten around him, he pulls his throbbing length from your cunt and spills his hot seed over your lower stomach, narrowly avoiding finishing inside of you. He continues to rub you with his thumb, drawing out your pleasure and making you shake. Swears and mumbles fall from your lips like prayers.

After you ride out your orgasms together, Arthur falls into the bed to your left. His chest rises and falls heavily with exhaustion, mirroring yours. He adjusts himself to look at you. A gentle hand reaches to your cheek to wipe away the salty tears that escaped you during your release.

A few hazy minutes pass. Both of you enjoy the comfortable silence, overexertion pulling you into sleep. You snap back to reality as Arthur's voice cuts through the humid atmosphere of the room.

"You alright?" His question makes your brows furrow. I'm much more than alright, you think to yourself. "I wasn't too rough with you," he asks quietly as he turns to pull you into his muscular body, hewn from years of work. You nod your head against his chest, a satiated grin rests on your lips. "I didn't really mean those things I said. I just... I don't know," he admits, regretting his accusations against you. "I guess... I just don't want you to find someone else. I know I ain't much bu-" he begins to explain, but you quickly cut him off with a kiss. It's different from your previous kisses. It's not rushed or lustful. It's deep but not bruising. Your mouths move together, savoring each other. You pull away from the kiss before speaking.

"Don't be so hard on yourself. I don't want to find someone else. You're... I..." you begin to stutter and your heart beats faster. "I want to be with you... just you," you confess, staring deeply into his cerulean eyes waiting for a reaction.

"I... want that too," he admits, taking your hand in yours before pulling you into another kiss. His lips fell soft and plump against yours. His hand feels more gentle than ever before as it caresses your body.

"I don't deserve you, Sweet Girl," he says breathlessly before pulling you against him once more.

You hear his heart beating quickly but the rhythm is soothing, pulling you back into sleep's embrace. Back into his embrace. 

_____________________

Thank you for reading!

Requests are open!