1.

Author POV'S

Rajasthan (Mandawa)

A soft noise comes from the kitchen, where a girl in a simple kurti with her hair tied back is quickly preparing breakfast. She knows if she doesn't have everything ready before everyone arrives, they'll have something to say. She doesn't want to upset her family.

She swiftly puts the poha in the pan and starts cooking. While it cooks, she kneads the dough and makes hot methi parathas.

After some time her dadi, mother and her brother who is school boy come there, a her mother comes to her and she starts serving everyone.

Rajesh, the elder of that house and Aarti's husband comes there and sits at his place.

After eating hot methi paratha from her hand, her mother says, "whatever happens, the girl cooks very good food." Everyone agrees.

Seeing this a smile appears on her face.

"Whichever house she marries into, her husband will be very happy to eat food from her hand."

The smile dies from her face and she starts eating her breakfast.

Then her father start going from there for their respective work and brother leave for school.

She takes her bag and goes to her mother who is preparing pickles.

"Maa, I'm going."

She looks at her and says, "okay and come on time, don't be late."

She nods her head and walks away from there.

She reaches her college with her friend kanak. Both of them were talking at the entrance of the gate and going inside. Just then two big vehicles come at high speed and stop there. Everyone moves away from the gate, Paridhi also goes to the side with kanak.

Everyone knows whose car it is and no one wants to get themselves killed in front of it.
They quickly leaves from there to their classes.

Just then the door of the car is opened and a girl comes out. She starts going towards her class. Two people follow her to her class.

When both of them arrive, the vehicle leaves the place at high speed.

Actually that college belongs to Thakur and the girl who just came is none other than the daughter of that house.

Just now, his elder brother Satish Thakur had come to drop her off.

The girl enters Paridhi's class and sits on her seat where her friend Nikita is waiting.

"Sara, it took so much time."

"Sorry yaar, there was puja at home, you know how our family follows the customs and traditions."

Just then their teacher comes and they all fell silent.

After college, kanak and Paridhi are leaving for their home.

Both of them go inside a temple, Paridhi stops there and says "You go and meet him, I'm waiting there."

Kanak happily goes behind the temple where her love is waiting.

Till then she goes inside the temple, bows her head inside and she folded her hands and closed her eyes, she prays, "O God, please make me meet my love, and Maa papa, let me marry the boy of my choice."

Then that Pandit ji comes, she takes the Prashad from him and comes out and sits on the same stairs and starts waiting for her friend who is meeting her lover.

A car stops in front of the temple. A gentleman steps out and opens the door for a woman in a saree with her hair in a neat bun, who seems to be his mother. She heads to the temple, followed by her son, Abhimanyu. Climbing the stairs, she notices the girl eating prasad but doesn’t see her face clearly.