| Zurich |

Note:
A chalet is a wooden house/cottage with overhanging eaves, typically found in the Swiss Alps.

Also, a little video representation of the first part of MeerAsim's evening for you all is attached below. I thought it may enhance the reading experience if you could see their views, with the music inspo of my choice. Its the link to my Twitter post, hopefully everyone can access it. Xo

Link: https://twitter.com/DanniiHi/status/1748113384707444926?s=19

Tu tabaahi meri

Chayn bhi mera tu hi hai,

Tu dawa dil ki

Marz bhi dil ka tu hi re,

Chal bheegein bheegein bheegein bheegein itna

Bheege bheege kabhi nahi jitna

Bheege bheege bheege bheege utna re...

He looked...the only phrase she felt could do justice to the man standing against the Bentley was ruggedly gorgeous. So unlike his usual polished appearance but the look so good on him, that you'd never think he wasn't born for the casual, 'just got out of bed' vibe. Black shirt, a black bomber jacket and black trousers; so similar to what he'd been wearing when she had last seen him. But his hair was mussed, not a speck of product and his stubble was darker, covering his entire jaw and under it too. He looked rugged; there was no other word for it.

And Meerab couldn't take her eyes off of him. It was so strange that someone you had spent almost your entire life with could suddenly be viewed so differently through the eye of your mind. The rush of feelings, the sudden, slow burning low in your abdomen and the tingles on your skin; so new and yet so frighteningly easy to accept. She walked down, slowly and with her eyes fluttering between him and the steps, and her phone still held up to her ear.

"Good evening." she spoke softly into the phone, her eyes on him, and saw his lips, framed by his darker, thicker moustache, twitch a little.

It was exciting; this little back and forth game they were playing. Who knew being courted by your own husband was this thrilling?

He looked at her, head to toe, and then slowly smiled.

"Uh, I need to change..." Both her question and voice were soft and a little hesitant; very out of character for her.

It was so predictable. Her skin started tingling the very next second as his eyes dropped from her face, lazily travelling all the down and then all the way up, his head starting to shake slowly even before he'd returned to her eyes. He then made that delectable humming sound he made when saying 'no'. A deep, throaty hum which sounded so sure, so strong and so sinfully dreamy despite not even being an actual word.

Insaan bano, Meerab...

She gulped. Was this how she was going to be every time she was near him? Suddenly the prospect of a date with Murtasim was as intimidating as it was exhilarating.

The interior of the car was light brown leather seats set against the cream leather of the dash board and controls. It had that musky, new car smell but it was punctuated with Murtasim. Just by the hints of his smell mixed into the car's, Meerab could tell that he'd been inside it for a good few hours. The ambient lighting on the rims of the doors and lined around the floor of the car had the intimate interior basking in a golden glow.