"I also want kisses" dhara whined drapped in towel in his father's arms as he just gave her bath.

"Ok come here then" shraddha said and dharam climbed up on the bed she dries her body then her hairs  and dressed her up, she tied her hair in a ponytail and then kissed her cheek.

Dhara pouted and pointed at her other cheek, forehead, lips,and tip of nose "here here and here also".

She smiled and kissed every place she pointed on her face.

"Me also" aahan and arransh said in unison

And climbed on bed and hugged her. She kissed all her kids and aaditya came in front showing his cheeks.

"What" she asked

"I am also in line kiss me also" he whined like a baby

"Grow up aaditya" she said and his smile dropped.

"Come I will give you breakfast" she said and kids ran downstairs.

She was also going to follow them but he held her wrist and pulled her close. He put his hair strands back of her ear.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked

"Why"she asked confused

"You didn't kissed me and I feel you avoid me a lot" he said with a sad smile.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss on his lips.
He smiled in between the kiss pulling her more closer. She parted away.
And careass his cheek whith his finger.

"Don't you ever kiss me in front of kids?"

"Why I can't i kiss my wife in front of our own kids"

"You know what, yesterday dhara said that you kiss me and eat my cheeks in front of papa ji and you know aaransh and aahan also joined , you know how much embarrassed I was they are kids, they don't know what to say or not, even if it's a simple kiss they don't understand"

"Ok , my bad, but kids are not here now let me kiss you" he said and pinned her on the bed her back touched the soft bedsheet and he was over her

"What ar..."

"Shhh" he said and started kissing and biting her neck

She closed her eyes feeling his lips, teeth and tongue all on her neck and moaned his name "aadityaa aah".

After decorating her neck and collarbone with his love and desires. He pulled himself away his body was still over her. He was staring at her with a love. She blushed and his her face with her palms.

"Don't need to be shy of me princess" he kissed the crown of her head

She hugged him and pulled him closer.

He rolled their bodies and they were now on their body sides while lying and hugging each other on the bed.

__________________________

"Don't talk to me" shravani said while going to her room

Karan followed her with a bowl of Dalia in his hands.
"It's healthy for you panda"

"I don't like Dalia, you know it na" she pouted and looked at him

"Eat half of it, then I will also  eat half of it"

He sat beside her and took the spoon full of Dalia to her mouth.
"Open your mouth like a good girl"

She followed  his instructions while blushing and ate it.

He realised the reason  for her blushing and pinched her nose"my dirty minded panda"

"You said it that way" saying this she hid her face in his chest and he hugged her

"Where is kartik?" She asked still hugging her

"He went to meet, his bua with maa"

He kept the empty bowl in the stand table and he made her sit her against him. Her back touched his chest he hugged her from back and leaned his face in her neck from behind. And wrapped his hand around her baby bump. He placed a kiss on her shoulder.

________________________________

So it's finally the end of this book thank you for 24k  views.
And a special thank you to every single person who have voted and commented I love you everyone.

I really had a great time writing this story. I Would like it if you would show what you felt about the journey of three couples by your comments. I hope you will comment on this cause I really wanna know your opinion about it