5

After a few silent moments, he sits down beside me on the floor and presses a few kisses to my shoulder to get my attention. I turn to face him and cup his face in my hands.

"I'm so fucking sorry I didn't know. I should have at least asked. "I rest my forehead against his.
" there is no way you would have known and we both know that i would not have told you what was going on."
"I still should have known at least to a degree. I know how he reacts to things. You warned me what he would do if he caught us together." I catch myself rambling some but I can't seem to let myself care that I am. "Fuck, I just don't know why I let you go to class at all"

He smiles at the last part of what I said and presses his lips to mine, climbing into my lap. I move my hands down to his hips and kiss him back. He moves his hands up to tangle them in my hair. I moan softly into the kiss and rest one hand on the back of his neck, gripping it and pulling him closer.

Since the kiss makes it damn near impossible to pay attention to our surroundings, his father is standing in the doorway, staring, and it's clear that he's been there for at least a few minutes, if not, more. Despite that, Draco doesn't move, which seems to upset his father further.

"What the hell do you two think you're doing?" he scolds, though his voice sounds relatively monotone.
"Fucking swimming. What does it look like we're doing?" Draco replies with a completely unexpected confidence.
"It looks like you're being disobedient, Draco. Again. What made you think this was okay? I told you what was required of you and you're refusing to follow directions. You're spitting on the family name by pretending to have such feelings for this boy."
"Then it definitely makes up for it that it feels so good when I taste his. Just get out. I'm not going to follow your ideals and rules of how to be the perfect son. He makes me feel things that Pansy girl never could. I tried. Even thinking of her bores and annoys me. But even looking at y/n makes me feel every emotion you think I should feel about women. I'm in love with him and no amount of ass beating will change that."
"Are you just wanting attention? Is that why you're so adamant that you want to disobey me? I don't understand why you can't just do as you're told. Why must you be so difficult?"
"Because your boring and twisted way of life doesn't interest me. He does. He makes me feel amazing. Just thinking about him is exciting. I'm sorry that you can't handle the fact that your only son is gay. I'm sorry that you can't take the fact that I don't want to be this perfect image of an heir. But your feelings aren't my fault."

Lucius stands there silently clearly taken aback by his son's words. Draco gets up and walks over to his father, takes Lucius's wand out of his robe and snaps it in half once and snaps each piece in half. My jaw drops when I see this.

"Now get out of my dorm and if you ever threaten either of us again I will notify the ministry. I'm tired of doing what you want me to do." Draco says as he pushes Lucius out of the room.

Draco slams the door behind his father. I get up from where I'm sitting on the floor. He looks up at me. I grab his hands and pin him to the door. He smirks and bites his lip. I pin his wrists above his head.

"Where did that come from? I mean, don't get me wrong, it was probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen. But normally you're afraid of him." I ask.
"I can't stand the idea that he'll take you away from me. "
"I would never let him. But something tells me there's more to it"
"When you kissed me, it made me realize that it would kill me to let anything happen to you.it feels like heaven when we're close. So even if he does worse to me for what I said, it won't matter. I want you for the rest of my life."

I lean down and kiss his lips softly. I slide my hands up to hold his as I feel him kiss back. He squirms against me, wanting to get closer. I grab both of his wrists in one hand and move one hand down to his thigh. He nips at my bottom lip. I run my hand up his thigh and into his waistband making him gasp.