4

When I walk into my dorm, Matteo's sitting on the side of my bed, flipping through one of my books. I raise an eyebrow at him, push my door shut behind me and lean against it, my arms crossed over my chest. He closes the book he was flipping through next to him on the bed.

"So what happened?"I ask.

"Do you actually want to know?"

"I guess the better question is how'd it go? Well or should I kick you out?"

"It went well, actually."he says with a smirk. "We were trying to figure out where you would go after you came back in here. Kinda ruined our plans unfortunately by coming here and not to his room."

"You had a plan?"

"Yeah. You should go to his room and find out."

"Why do I have a feeling this is some sort of trick?"

"Because you think that I'm always fucking with you. Just go."

"Alright, alright. I'm going. This better be worth it."

"Oh it will be."

I walk back out of my room and head down the hallway to Draco's dorm. I knock on the door and he opens up immediately.

"Did he get you to change your mind or is he tricking me by telling me to come down here?"I ask, leaning against his doorframe.

"Are those the only two options?"

"With him they are."

"Just come in."

He steps back into his room and I walk in. He shuts the door behind us before pushing me against it and crashing his lips into mine. My hands find their way to his body immediately, one firmly around his waist and the other tangled in his hair. He slides his hands into my uniform shirt. I move the hand that's into his hair down to the back of his neck as the kiss gets sloppier and our pace picks up. He grabs hold of my waist and pulls my body closer against his own.

"Mm, you're kinda giving me mixed signals here."I say, breathless when we pull away, feeling him kiss my neck and shoulders, his fingers fumbling with the buttons on my shirt as he tries to unbutton it.

"I want this. Badly. I want you."he stammers, looking up at me and finally making eye contact for the first time since we walked in.

"What made you change your mind?"

He pulls away and plops down on the side of his bed. I fix my shirt while I wait for him to say something. He runs his hands over his face, seeming to get more frustrated.

"I don't know. Maybe it was Matteo walking in here and talking for two hours because he was pissed that I would ever drop you like that. Or maybe it was the pissed off making out before you walked out and dissappeared. Or maybe it was the hickeys I'm still covered in so I couldn't get you out of my head. Or maybe it was the fact that I spent so much time kicking myself for letting go. Or maybe it was the Potter kid hitting on me when I tried to leave to go for a walk and clear my head. Usually I'd just flirt back and move on with my day but I couldn't stop thinking about how I wished it was you. I'm a shit person, I know. I shouldn't be putting you through any of this. I should have walked away when you asked me out so that you never had to feel like I was leading you on. But I'm just stupid enough to do it anyway cause I can't stay away from you."he rambles, his voice getting slightly louder as he talks, he's damn near screaming by the time he stops.

I stare for a minute, processing everything he said before walking over to him and dropping to a crouch at his feet. He wipes tears off his face. I take his hands in mine and kiss his knuckles, staying quiet while he breathes deeply, trying to calm himself down. I kiss a trail up and down his arm, pressing a few soft kisses to the back of his hand before speaking.