Chapter 15

It was Halloween at The Dot. There was a Halloween Party upstairs where everyone was wearing various costumes. Hlal was a bard, Aasterinian was a beguiler. Garyx was a barbarian/frenzied berserker. Stan was the Knight of Wands. Kyle was the Knight of Cups. Eric was the Knight of Swords and Kenny was the Knight of Pentacles. There was music, food and drinks. Everyone was dancing.

"Hey Kenny do you know what costume your father is going to wear?" asked Eric curiously.

"Of course. He's going to be the King of Pentacles," said Kenny calmly. Spinner approached Kenny and Eric. Spinner was wearing a Ghostface costume.

"Hey Eric and Kenny," said Spinner with an integrated voice.

"Hey, Spinner. Cool costume. I love that you killed the intimidating voice." said Eric calmly.

"Thanks, Eric. I love your costume as well," said Spinner in a normal voice. David Daargen approached Hlal, Aasterinian, and Garyx. He was wearing the King of Pentacles.

"Hey everyone. Is everybody having a great time?" asked David curiously.

"Yes. I'm having a great time," said Hlal excitedly.

"Me too," said Aasterinian happily.

"Ditto," said Garyx calmly.

Stan and Kyle were dancing together.

"Hey, Stan. I have to tell you something very important," said Kyle calmly.

"What is it Kyle?" asked Stan curiously.

"I love you," said Kyle romantically.

"Wow. I also have news to tell you. I love you too as well." said Stan romantically as he and Kyle kissed each other on the lips. Everyone continues to dance and have a great time at The Dot Halloween Party.

To Be Continued