Chapter 3

The next day in the afternoon at The Dot, Aasterinian was in the cash register. Suddenly a girl entered the restaurant and approached Aasterinian. The girl is described as a beautiful 14-year-old Caucasian-Canadian girl who's tall, thin, light-skinned with long blond hair. She wears a blue t-shirt, blue jeans, and blue Converse sneakers with white socks on her feet. She approached Aasterinian at the cash register.

"Hello and welcome to The Dot. My name is Aasterinian and what wrong you like to order?" asked Aasterinian happily.

"Hello, Aasterinian. My name is Rochelle and I would to order a slice of cheese pizza and a diet root beer float please," said Rochelle happily.

"Ok. Are you paying cash or debit?" asked Aasterinian happily.

"Cash, please," said Rochelle happily as Aasterinian crunched in the numbers on the cash register.

"That will be 5 dollars, please," said Aasterinian happily.

"Here you go. And 2 dollars for the donations," said Rochelle happily as she gave Aasterinian 5 Canadian dollars and she put 2 Canadian dollars in the tip jar. Aasterinian got the 5 dollars and put it in the cash register.

"Thank you for paying and the dollars, Rochelle. Your food and drink will be ready in a few minutes," said Aasterinian happily. 5 minutes later Aasterinian gives a slice of cheese pizza in a bag and a cup of diet root beer float to Rochelle.

"Thank you Aasterinian. Have a nice day," said Rochelle happily as she left the restaurant with her food and drink.

"You too, Rochelle," said Aasterinian happily. Spinner approached and he gave Aasterinian a thumb-up. Aasterinian smiles. The rest of the day was very busy taking orders for food and drinks at The Dot.

To Be Continued