Chapter 8

The next day in the afternoon at The Dot, Hlal was in the cashier while Aasterinian and Garyx were at the counter. Suddenly a teenage couple, Rick Murray and Terri MacGregor at the table. Rick describes himself as a handsome 15-year-old Caucasian-Canadian boy who's tall, thin, light-skinned with short brown hair. He wears glasses, a plaid T-shirt, khaki pants, and brown shoes with white socks on his feet. Terri is described as a beautiful 15-year-old Caucasian-Canadian who's tall, heavy, light-skinned with long blond hair. She wears a blue T-shirt, blue jeans, and white sneakers with white socks on her feet. Rick kissed Terri on the lips. He got up and left the restaurant. Aasterinian approached Terri.

"Hey, Terri. How are you doing today?" asked Aasterinian curiously.

"I'm doing well," said Terri happily as Aasterinian saw the bruises on Terri's wrist.

"I fell downstairs," said Terri nervously.

"Ok. How you and Rick are doing?" asked Aasterinian concerned.

"Rick and I are doing great. He's the best boyfriend that I ever have," said Terri happily.

"That's good," said Aasterinian happily.

"Well, I'd better be going home now. Bye Aasterinian," said Terri happily as she got up and left the restaurant.

"Bye Terri," said Aasterinian concerned. The rest of the day was very slow they served fewer customers than usual.

To Be Continued