Tournament Saga Part 4

*The first text at the top, Takes place during the two months and thirteen days grace period*

Archo continues to train Roti for the tournament. She spars with him to keep him ready and level headed.

Roti continues to show tremendous results.

Archo has given Roti important life lessons. Which is, 'To never be satisfied with the level you're at because there's always someone in the world who's stronger than you.' 'Never train a lot more than you can because you'll overdo the work and miss out on a lot in life as you exhaust yourself.' Lastly, And always, 'Just have fun.' Roti writes this down in his notepad.

Archo sees Roti writing down what she said and has an ear to ear tight smile.
_________________________________________

May 6th.

Archo & Roti are on an airplane, dressed casually. Archo is wearing a short sleeve tight short dress that went down to her hips and light red leg warmers high over her black boots. Roti is wearing a green T-shirt under a brown sweater, jeans and white sneakers.

"I've never been on an airplane before." Roti said.

"You'll get used to it. After, Maybe three to four times." Archo told.

Still in the sky, Archo is reading and looks over to see Roti taking a nap. She smiles tightly before going back to reading.

After a long plane ride, Archo and Roti have arrived on Papaya Island.

Archo and Roti are waiting for a taxi. Which of course, She manages to get.

Archo and Roti reach their destination.

"Thanks for the ride." Archo thanked.
_________________________________________

Archo and Roti go to the check-in receptionist to sign up.

"Hello!" Archo greeted the receptionist.

"Hi!" The receptionist greeted back.

"Is this where we sign up?" Archo asked.

"Yes, Just speak the name." The receptionist said.

"Oh. No, It's not me. It's this one, He's participating in the tournament." Archo said, bringing Roti over.

"My name's Roti." Roti said, giving the receptionist his name.

"Very well." The receptionist said before signing Roti's name on the participants section of the list.

"And, Are you his coach?" The receptionist asked.

"I'd prefer 'Personal Trainer'. But, Coach works too." Archo said, correcting the receptionist.

"Understood." The receptionist said

"Here you go." The receptionist said as he gave Archo and Roti entry inside.

"Thank you." Archo thanked.

"Come on, Let's go inside." Archo said, leading Roti inside.

Archo and Roti entered through the receptionist gate.

"Archo!" Bulma called out.

"Hey, Bulma!" Archo greeted.

"Hey, This is everyone I was telling you about. This is Yamcha, His friend Puar and this is Oolong" Bulma introduced.

"Nice to meet you all." Archo said.

"Who's this little cutie, Archo?" Bulma asked.

"This is Roti. The kid I was telling you about." Archo introduced.